So, I just got here...

And this is crazy...

I like RPing,
accept me maybe?

Sorry, I had to.

So, I really do like roleplaying, but I really haven't had a lot of opportunities to do so. I've noticed that a lot of the RPs here in Joeyray's are considerably popular, and I very much already enjoy the StarCraft universe quite a bit and try to stay as up to date with the lore as I can (writing a tiny bit of fiction for it currently).

Of course, I'm new to this end of the forum, so if a bone could maybe be thrown my way, I would gladly appreciate it :)
Reply Quote
I am the dude who is a guy. Yeah.
Lekroger is best.

End Transmission.
Reply Quote
Refer to here for information:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899

And keep in mind we don't keep strictly to canon.
Reply Quote
Lekroger is best.

End Transmission.

No I am not the best. There is way to much that I need to do to improve. As I have improved since I had started I am still a long way off.
Reply Quote
Lekroger is best.

End Transmission.

No I am not the best. There is way to much that I need to do to improve. As I have improved since I had started I am still a long way off.
No. Lekroger is best.
So is Sixel, and HowBabiesAreBorn.
So is Jake.
And NickDaMan. . .
And BcInfinity. . .
Hrm. Lots of people are awesome.
All except me.
Who cares.

End Transmission.
Reply Quote
My name is Zanon. I am a regular at Joeyray's and the unofficial forum sheriff of Joeyray's.
My (unofficial) job is to give a brief orientation to new RPers at Joeyray's Bar. This includes relevant facts about myself and others.

The first and most important thing is: BLIZZARD'S CODE OF CONDUCT.
You can find this on the bottom of any page on the forum. In them you will find all the things that they can ban you for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thundercrash (He isn't here right now) knows what he is talking about, but really any of the people here can be counted on to answer a serious question.

As a courtesy to others, do not kill their characters. Also try to keep your punctuation in top form. We have a lot of perfectionists here, as this is primarily a story forum.

Have fun.

More information is available on:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899?page=1

----------IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ME----------
I am an easy going person but, if you post something that contains x-rated or downright disgusting material I WILL REPORT YOU.
I have reported two people for this, and they were both PERMANENTLY banned.
----------End note----------
Reply Quote
But it wasn't a rock.
It was IraqLobster!

Better song. By far.
By a miiiiiiiiile.
Reply Quote

No. Lekroger is best.
So is Sixel, and HowBabiesAreBorn.
So is Jake.
And NickDaMan. . .
And BcInfinity. . .
Hrm. Lots of people are awesome.
All except me.
Who cares.

End Transmission.

Seriously.
The Rp's that you did were quite spectacular.

And I seriously think that some of those mentioned out preform me constantly due to being better.
Reply Quote
8 posts in...
This is an incredibly relaxing break from the fight-to-the-death gladiator-style arguments that make up the rest of these forums. Very friendly and comfy.

I think I'm going to like it here in Joeyray's.
Reply Quote
Well those people are off right now. Just be warned they will show up again.
Reply Quote
8 posts in...
This is an incredibly relaxing break from the fight-to-the-death gladiator-style arguments that make up the rest of these forums. Very friendly and comfy.

I think I'm going to like it here in Joeyray's.

Oh, that's just because you haven't met the insane ones. Which is most of us. A warning, if you continue to post in these forums, you will become as insane as the rest of us.

But other than that, welcome. Find some place to jump in, if you have any questions stop by the bar thread. We'll be happy to give our own extremely gory help.
Reply Quote
I stay silent as everyone speaks. Then within half a second everyone lays on the floor in a thousand pieces. I grab a mop and start cleaning up the blood and dropping it into a portal to my shadow realm. "So how ya doing?"
Reply Quote
Still enjoying your hallucination I see.
Reply Quote
I grab Thunder's throat and tear out his kidneys. I pass 'em to smylez. "No hallucination here."
Reply Quote
Nope. You're hallucinating. I need to switch to something other than hemlock. You enjoy it too much.

Besides, pulling out my organs is a bad idea. I had an, accident, not to long ago.

*Looks over as another Thundercrash walks in*

Yeah.
Reply Quote
*Walks in and impales SF on Excalibur.* This guy bothering you?
Reply Quote
*Both Thundercrash's speak at the same time*

Nah. I keep him for my amusement.
Reply Quote
*Kicks SF off Excalibur and wipes the blade on his jacket.* Let me know when he becomes a bother.
Reply Quote
Zarkun... he became a bother a loooooonnnggg time ago XD
Reply Quote
*Slaps Markus upside the head.* I meant to Thunder. I know he bugs you. XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]