StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Year 18

I glance into the next one, seeing the marines all aiming at the bunker I was in. I wasn't even gonna get a chance to fire a volley before I got shot. {Need someone to bash in the back door for me on the bunker to the left of the one I'm currently occupying.}
I start to black out. I see the marine turn towards something. He seemed started by something.

I leap towards the marine closing the final few feet between us. My psiblade sinks into his chest and he drops quickly. I drag Jessica to cover until I could tend to her.

I head to the bunker that was left of Cayl smash the door in. Screams and loud curses a shouted and gun shots are heard. I exit the bunker limping a bit and holding my left shoulder.

OOC: Last post for now. Will try to post before I leave tomorrow. If I cannot Flint will drag Jessica into a cleared bunker and hold up there until I can post again.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/8/2012 12:01 AM PDT
{Thanks, Flint. You gonna be alright?} I move out the back door and move to the next bunker, halberd at the ready. Kicking in the door, I quickly strike down the group of marines inside, then glance at the last tank. It was still firing towards the others. Gotta take out that tank...

Last post for me too. Need sleep.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/8/2012 12:03 AM PDT
AH, just got up and there is so much reading in front of my face.
And Zarkun, Raven has a Bow.
And how come Raven doesn't have his passive Vision thing that I created a few threads ago because he was still missing one because he only had one?

IC: I created a Rift out into the open where we started, I jumped into along with Raven. "Ok, this is what we do ok? I will take out one bunker with Irradiation and stay in the rift network, you will be dropped off into another one?"

Raven was prepping a arrow. "Sounds good." As soon as he said it, I opened up another rift inside a bunker and he jumped out. The arrow went through the helmet of one and he pulled out his rifle and shot the rest of them into the helmets, the blood splattered everywhere. {Bunker secured, another one should be secured right about......now.}

There were screams as I opened up another rift into a bunker and dumped Irradiate on them. The green cloud could be seen inside of the bunker.

OOC: Ok found it, I made it during the 14th edition of the Academy.

Abiliity: Keen Vision: Passive, increases reflexes by a small fraction and has increased accuracy. Can be used to help hit high speed targets also.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/8/2012 5:57 AM PDT
AH, just got up and there is so much reading in front of my face.
And Zarkun, Raven has a Bow.
And how come Raven doesn't have his passive Vision thing that I created a few threads ago because he was still missing one because he only had one?

IC: I created a Rift out into the open where we started, I jumped into along with Raven. "Ok, this is what we do ok? I will take out one bunker with Irradiation and stay in the rift network, you will be dropped off into another one?"

Raven was prepping a arrow. "Sounds good." As soon as he said it, I opened up another rift inside a bunker and he jumped out. The arrow went through the helmet of one and he pulled out his rifle and shot the rest of them into the helmets, the blood splattered everywhere. {Bunker secured, another one should be secured right about......now.}

There were screams as I opened up another rift into a bunker and dumped Irradiate on them. The green cloud could be seen inside of the bunker.

OOC: Ok found it, I made it during the 14th edition of the Academy.

Abiliity: Keen Vision: Passive, increases reflexes by a small fraction and has increased accuracy. Can be used to help hit high speed targets also.

Now that I am an enemy, Everyone is getting abilities to counter Abel!
-Ragemode-
IC: Abel walks along inside of a few bunkers, sweeping up the dirty floors, and tidying up the shelves. A few screams were heard, and All the marines were jumped to attention.
A rift opened up and an arrow flew through the air towards a marine.
A maid (looks nothing like Abel's previous transformation, much more pretty)
catches the arrow. "Cleaning up blood is a mess, do it elsewhere"
Fantasy, I just had that ability planned out since part 14.
Oh, and nice french maid outfit. :D
Rarglenargleflarglemanarglegargle!
Abel isn't anywhere near the area- it's only been one night!
(Erm...Just woke up, Lawl

Aaaand you guys started a new thread while I was gone...lol)
Draconus, is the Keen Vision accepted, I had it made for Raven when he only had one ability. And I came up with Keen Vision because of the Hydralisk DNA. And it was during the 14th edition also.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/8/2012 7:21 AM PDT
Rarglenargleflarglemanarglegargle!
Abel isn't anywhere near the area- it's only been one night!

Then where is he? And when is the next time I can utilize Abel?
IC: Copying Cloak, and raising her shield above her head at an angle so it still protected her torso, Akia slips into a bunker.
In the enclosed location, there wasn't much room for maneuvering or retreat, a few slashes with a psionically charged side, and a few stabs slaughtered the marines.
Keen Vision accepted.
Abel has his own story arc for the time being- for the hell of it, I'm throwing in a CSAA officer.
And, yeah, we fill threads fast in the PKAiverse. <-my worst attempt at naming something ever
(I hope this is fine and dandy with you Draconus)

Karma was utterly stunned. All of a sudden, all these...she didn't even know what to call them....things, just came on down and attached themselves to everyone's head~except hers! They all seemed in a sort of zoned-out state, for when she went over to John and waved a hand over his face, he didn't respond to it at all.

Or at least she thought it was John...she couldn't see worth a !@#$ without her goggles~they were made also to function as glasses, for she couldn't hardly wear glasses out on the field, nor did she like the idea of they guy's down at her previous base's science lab preforming surgery to try and make her eyesight better...

...the medical bay and science labs scared the crap out of her.

It was the MechLab she was comfortable with (Which might as well have been a glorified factory), or screwing around in the scrap warehouse looking for stuff to mess around and play with back at her quarters, being the tinkerer she was when she got bored.

Just then, she felt an urge to exit the room for some reason. It was like one of those gut feelings someone got~it was like instinct, and it seemed like the right thing to do.

With that, she found herself walking out of the room, following what seemed like a ghost of directions though the hallways of the Academy.

(Zanon, if you're there, I'm gonna come find yer swordy-thingy, xD)
Zara'kal watches the remaining tank. He was just waiting......Waiting for a good moment.
The tank brings its cannon around, targeting Zara'kal. He gestures to it, causing it to load its next shot incorrectly. It fires, and explodes from the inside out as one of its shells triggers the rest.

Pathetic.
I watch the last tank explode as I fire another volley into the bunker next to me, the satisfying scream of a dying marine coming from it. {Now to deal with the banshees. Anyone got any ideas?}
Edited by Zarkun on 9/8/2012 7:52 AM PDT
{Cayl, tell me where to rift at when you need it, I can pick you up and or Irradiate the inside of a bunker full of marines.}

Raven was firing volley after volley of arrows.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/8/2012 7:54 AM PDT
Banshees.......Someone find a medium or large boulder. We're going to play a game.
Zara'kal walks around, looking for a good-sized boulder.
My internet hath been fixed :D Irksome Comcast >.>

IC: I awaken, and hurriedly scuttle down the hallway, passing an unfamiliar face.

"Hello. I assume you are a new student here. Just be careful in the missions: you get nothing if your projection dies."

I reach the classroom, look sheepishly (is that even possible for a Hydralisk? XD) at Shadow, and sit down; the electrodes attaching to my head. I feel a slight jolt, wait a few seconds, and appear within the mission.

"I apologize everyone, Carnin(I already forgot the name ._.) asked for a small tour of the first floor."
I then move forward, firing off alternating energized spines, stunning; disabling; and killing the marines within the forward bunkers.

"I have secured the forward position if anyone needs an area to fall back to. Be wary of the remaining forces though." I hide within a bunker, occasionally looking out to obliterate another garrison still containing marines.

OOC: And now... I have no energy :P
...Was that...? Karma thought, now stopped dead in her tracks in the middle of a hallway. A creature had just paused and conversed with her, and even through her blurred eyes, she saw that it had been a sort of hydralisk..creature...thing.... A worried thought came to mind.

so...they were serious...yet...they did say it was a pacifist if that's....right...? she thought, still a bit confused by the entire prospect of the Academy. What the hell was this place for? Why were there so many strange...beings here?

And where the hell could she find more to eat?!~the meal bar wasn't exactly filling...not after an entire day's worth of hunger...
Edited by Mockingjay on 9/8/2012 8:04 AM PDT
Nik, we're still clearing out bunkers. There are already several clear.
Another rift opens up and Calek could see it inside of another bunker. I released more of the green cloud and the Marines were dieing from it. I then disappeared into the rift.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]