StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Year 18

Each thread is a year.
Anti-Abel weapons OP. Not to mention it would Allow Ceas a 100% kill rate on almost anyone.
D:
Ok... From now on, no one can hit Abel while he is moving at top speed, it isn't logical you could even aim a weapon at him. It would be just as fair as this skill and Ceas if it is instant.

Stasis: Puts an enemy unit into stasis, making them immune to damage and unable to attack for 20 seconds.
Think of it as stasis from mass effect.
Really? So us arguing over logic in OOC takes a year?

Wow. We're all going to die of old age by the time this ends :P
From wfawwer:

Marduk:

Medieval

Stifle (target unit loses all buffs, cannot cast spells for the next minute or so)

Syldra:

Medieval

Implosion.
Anti-Abel weapons OP. Not to mention it would Allow Ceas a 100% kill rate on almost anyone.
D:
Ok... From now on, no one can hit Abel while he is moving at top speed, it isn't logical you could even aim a weapon at him. It would be just as fair as this skill and Ceas if it is instant.

Stasis: Puts an enemy unit into stasis, making them immune to damage and unable to attack for 20 seconds.
Think of it as stasis from mass effect.

I know, but it gives a huge slow for two seconds after it wears off. Reread it! During that time is when he snipes.
And why is everyone getting Anti-Abel weapons, Stifle, Stasis, Keen eye!
I am Raging!
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 1:02 PM PDT
You seem to consider all CC to be anti-Abel weapons. And when you get God mode because you defected; getting anti-Abel weapons is an obvious choice :P
Edited by Nikola on 9/8/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Not everything is intended as anti-Abel ya know.
09/08/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Not everything is intended as anti-Abel ya know.
Of course it is. :P

edit: However, I just wanted a general, get you out of instant death situation ability. As in, next time smylez tries to kill me with an OP nydus worm, I'm going to freeze it and then blow the thing to ash.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/8/2012 1:06 PM PDT
When an ability has no utility(Stifle) on in game units, and utterly destroys one thing, I can assume it is designed to kill that thing.
Owl's just is useful in general. But it is ridiculous when paired up with him.
I just get buffs like Partial release. It doesn't change my abilities, it just increases his speed. And it doesn't really matter, because if you could precisely hit someone moving faster than a , Peregrine Falcon then when he breaks Mach 5 you are just going to do the same thing.
Speed apparently has nothing to do with dodging ability in this RP. I could dodge as much attacks as I did if I just had Reflex. Speed is useless for everything except running away, or gaining ground.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 1:10 PM PDT
09/08/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Not everything is intended as anti-Abel ya know
But if it can be used against Abel just as well against us, it has to be to powerful for Abel to handle right?

Fantasy, Marduk is a teacher so she chose Stifle.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/8/2012 1:08 PM PDT
Abel, Marduk (A TEACHER) gets Stifle.

What you should be more worried about is how Syldra (A STUDENT) gets Implosion.
Gah! Implosion won't do anything When I run away at Mach5

Battleplans from now on, Run the hell away.
Literally, Speed is useless in this RP, for reasons I posted above.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Implosion only kills mech. And you keep saying you deal infinite damage and can go at 2000 speed.

So we decided we would all kill you. A lot.
When an ability has no utility(Stifle) on in game units, and utterly destroys one thing, I can assume it is designed to kill that thing.
Owl's just is useful in general. But it is ridiculous when paired up with him.
I just get buffs like Partial release. It doesn't change my abilities, it just increases his speed. And it doesn't really matter, because if you could precisely hit someone moving faster than a , Peregrine Falcon then when he breaks Mach 5 you are just going to do the same thing.
Speed apparently has nothing to do with dodging ability in this RP. I could dodge as much attacks as I did if I just had Reflex. Speed is useless for everything except running away, or gaining ground.
Actually, a very important thing about speed. With it, it is a LOT harder for me to hit you while you're moving. On anyone else, my beams move at 1/3 of lightspeed, so they're pretty much undodgeable. For you though, your speed in combination with reflex would allow you to at least have a chance of dodging them. With Reflex alone, even if you could see the shot coming, you wouldn't physically be able to move quickly enough; it would be like trying to dodge a laser beam in flight.

edit: Wait, Syldra has Implosion? O.o Next tournament I'll just have to kill him/her before I get within casting range. Or cast a huge Repulsion Field to keep him/her away. Whichever.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/8/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Implosion only kills mech. And you keep saying you deal infinite damage and can go at 2000 speed.

So we decided we would all kill you. A lot.

My attack is actually really weak. But after buffs, it becomes somewhat strong. Infininity damage? I wish. That explains why Abel can't even beat Cayl right?
How even an attack with the added momentum of a charging 16 year old moving at mach 5 is matched by a little slap of a sword. Or dodged, and counterattacked as if it was a 7 yearold swinging a sword around, despite it being a calculated, Ridiculously fast, Accurate blow.
Or the attack is parried, trapped, Ect, ect. Despite the person not being especially fast in the first place.
Abel cannot, and never will dodge Ceas's attacks. He prevents Ceas from actually aiming at him in the first place by moving quickly.
If you could lock onto him, Abel is dead.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 1:31 PM PDT
I'm trying to even the playing field. I have to fight you to destroy the device.
The woman's emotions flood through the link she has unknowingly created.

(In her mind)
Many thanks. I was sure I was doomed to spend the next several years on that shelf. Would you kindly tell me your name?
Well, logic states that you would obliterate what you hit. And your punching side or whatever would be ripped clean off.

If we want to be even more logical, then you would die instantly from the acceleration.
09/08/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'm trying to even the playing field. I have to fight you to destroy the device.

I'm a fuggin boss! I am not meant to be killed by one person!
Well, logic states that you would obliterate what you hit. And your punching side or whatever would be ripped clean off.

If we want to be even more logical, then you would die instantly from the acceleration.

Abel releases a psionic field to protect him for those effects. Natural affect of body reinforcement, and Soul-release.
And my case isn't the damage. It's the fact he can dodge the damn attack, and counter attack, hitting my- Leg, juggular, ect, and disable me! Speed is useless in this RP, except for running towards, or away from something.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/8/2012 1:21 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]