StarCraft® II

Darkest Heart Tourney Match oBs vs Crymson

LETS START THIS!
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Miz9YOJo8c

I jumped down. Hermes on my right, Keeper on my left, and a man in the middle. "I'll let you go first, I want to be nice after all and be the gentleman I am."

The inscriptions were blood red.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/9/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Holy... Man I sure missed alot.
Reply Quote
"Alright." I begin firing a volley of bullets from Armads and Athos at him.
Reply Quote
As soon as Micheal fired, I had white energy around my fingers and I stuck them in my duster. I ducked the bullets and I pulled out eight Bayonet Swords and threw them all at once towards Micheal, they were singing through the air. I then pulled out Hermes and and shot the handles of the blades, making them spin at amazing speeds, they were like a propeller, slicing through the air.
Reply Quote
I can include you Mark, but you'd get a by. Also, you need a new ability. And you two, Halte! I need to give you an arena lay out.
Reply Quote
The Plateu

-= cliff edge, | entrance, .=dirt, w=neutral winged ghouls.

-....................................|............................................-
-.................................................................................-
-w.......w................................................................w.....w-
-w.......w................................................................w.....w-
-.................................................................................-
-....................................|...........................................-
Reply Quote
I swiftly dodge the bayonet swords. I heighten my vision sharpness, draw out Solareon, and
dart around Graal preparing to strike.
Reply Quote
As Micheal near the cliff's edge, one of the winged ghouls howls and fires a bolt of energy (20 range, 35 damage) at him.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/9/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Well, time to do one thing you didnt know i could do." I channel energy into Solareon, making a shield made of light around me.

OOC: i can direct power into Solareon for offensive and defensive purposes
Reply Quote
I understand that. Just keeping things interesting.
Reply Quote
I held my cross and my faith was creating the light and it was flowing inside of my right arm and trigger finger. I let one shot fly out of Hermes and it hit the shield, it was cracking.
Reply Quote
After deflecting the ghoul's shot, i channel more energy into Solareon, causing it to have a large blade of light extend out of it. I then lunge at Graal.
Reply Quote
I switched Hermes and Keeper. Keeper was in my hand now. I said something on the blade and I smiled. "I hope this works."

"War is coming, Death is inevitable, Pestilence
diseases, and Famine starves. Each one is a Rider."

A horse of light and dark energy started to form from the blade, and I jumped on it. "I am quite pleased." I tapped my foot and the horse started to gallop. Keeper hanging off the side.
Reply Quote
"Well, come at me. Also, nice horse."
Reply Quote
Keeper was radiating darker as the horse gained more speed. Hermes was in my hand and I was ready to make a counter strike.

OOC: Me bored so me playing this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TusmIYX22jM
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/9/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At the last moment, i jump out of the way, flip backwards and slash at Graal.
Reply Quote
I blocked the blade with Keeper and Hermes was trained at his heart, I pulled the trigger. "I was planning on a counter attack!" I escaped unscathed from it, but I didn't know if the bullet hit him at that close of range.
Reply Quote
"Nice try. But im quicker than that." I again, lunge at Graal.
Reply Quote
The same ghoul who had attacked Micheal takes to the air, howling with more intensity then before. The others join it, whipping up a sand storm of intensely low visibility.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]