StarCraft® II

Darkest Heart Tourney Match oBs vs Crymson

Right before the blade touched the ground I picked it up. I had four blades on one hand and Keeper in another. I swung all five at Micheal with amazing speed and strength.
Reply Quote
OOC: just checking, which blade did u pick up?
Reply Quote
Keeper I picked back up, that was the only blade that I dropped.
Reply Quote
OOC: oh ok.
IC: With the last of my strength, i throw Solareon still charged with energy at his heart. It is moving so fast, you cant see it with all the sand around.
Reply Quote
Keeper was covered in darkness and the blade was slicing through the storm like nothing, it even increased the force from the blade. "You are forgetting something."

"Let there be a rider." Another horse came out from behind Micheal and knocked him to the ground, the hoof came stomping down while I came down with a slice, it cut off Micheal's head. I then fell to the ground, I was exhausted from the amount of energy I used. Then I noticed a hole right next to my heart, it had barely missed and I fell down.
Reply Quote
Graal advances to the next round. Well done guys.
Reply Quote
awwww, oh well, nice job.
Reply Quote
Wait, time for the button. GG

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

Time for Linnzie versus wfawwer which only me, her and Zarkun can see.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/11/2012 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
awwwww, why?
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 04:03 PMPosted by oBsLumamastr
awwwww, why?
It's on DA because wfawwer accidentally deleted her email address and is pretty much locked out of her account, they are trying to work on it for a while now.

DA is Deviant Art.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/11/2012 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
oic. Now, what to do....I KNO!

Anyway, close fight. You won by this much:ll
Edited by oBsLumamastr on 9/11/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]