StarCraft® II

Darkest Heart Tourney: Noct V.S. Seraphim

OOC:
Ok Zarkun, give us the arena.
Edited by Warhawk on 9/9/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The woods.

|=entrance, .=dirt, /=trees.

.................................................|.................................................
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
.................................................|...............................................

Obviously dirt in between the trees, and North and south are your entrance options.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/9/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC:
Alright morrjo, you ready?
Reply Quote
"Good luck, Seraphim. Lets try not to make it too painful." I enter through the south entrance.

OOC: Are the trees solid, and unable to be seen through, or loose?
Edited by morrjo on 9/9/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Solid, unable to see though. Though you can see when an opponent moves behind one and you can climb them. I might drop in a surprise if it gets that far.
Reply Quote
I dig my scythe in to one of the trees, hoping to get an aerial view on the place, arming a few shards on the way, and linking them to my armor.

Perhaps I can give Seraphim a nice pleasant surprise...
Reply Quote
IC:
with a psi boost, I leap up into the treetops. Heading southwest I see Noct through the treetops and launch a series of lightning bolts at him from Storm Caller.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Can I have a scale for the arena?
Storm Caller is range 14.
Reply Quote
Remember that seeing doesn't mean you're in range, though you have an impressive range on Storm Caller. Let's say that you're both within sight from the trees and then able to hit each other on the second row on.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/9/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ZAP

"Augh!"

With a tumble, I fall off the tree I was currently perched on. Lightning? That was close. No matter.

"Hey! Catch this!"

With a leap to my feet, I race towards where Seraphim was, releasing shards on the way to seek him out, and pierce him through and through.
Reply Quote
IC:
Seeing the incoming shards, I take out a couple with a short burst of lightning, but I don't get them all.. ngh...
Dropping out of the trees, I draw Avenger and begin charging towards were I saw Noct go down.
I wonder how good he is in close combat... I think to myself evilly...
Reply Quote
I lean out from behind a tree, nearly within striking distance of Seraphim. Geez, its like he didn't even see me run...

And on that note, I decide to wage a little bit of psychological warfare. Promptly followed up with a creepy: "Hiiiiiii~!"

And with a leap, I swing my scythe.
Reply Quote
As Seraphim charges towards Noct, a howl resounds through the forest, freezing both in their tracks.

The woods.

|=entrance, .=dirt, /=trees, L=neutral Lord Werewolf.

.................................................|.................................................
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////L////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
.................................................|...............................................

Obviously dirt in between the trees, and North and south are your entrance options.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/9/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC:
As Noct leaps at me, I psi boost, rolling past him, bringing up Storm Caller for a back handed swing to his head. As the howl echos through the woods, I turn to face Noct.
I don't know about you, but I'd like to avoid a three way fight between you, me and that were...
Edited by Warhawk on 9/9/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I wince on that smack to the back of my head.

"Agreed, but it could turn out to be fun!"

And I whip an explosive shard at him, propelling him quite near to that Lord.

OOC: *cough* ninja-chain *cough*
Edited by morrjo on 9/9/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC:
damn it...
double damn it....
Edited by Warhawk on 9/9/2012 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
As the Noct and Seraphim battle, the Lord Werewolf rips out of the trees, grabbing both of them and hurling them into trees.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/9/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I roll with the blow, and bend enough to avoid fatally crippling myself on one of those !@#$%^- trees. I'd still wake up with some nasty bruises tomorrow though.

"This could be either an issue, or a blessing. Lets decide which, then shall we?"

I begin taking potshots of shards at Seraphim's legs, hoping to hamstring him or wound him.

OOC: WHY does it censor God.damn -,-
Edited by morrjo on 9/9/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IC:
With a psi boost I grab onto a tree limb and hurl myself back at the lord, nailing it with a psi boosted flying kick in the face. (all while dodging Noct's shots like a boss)
Edited by Warhawk on 9/9/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]