StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 11)

Like I said, only a spiritual successor. Besides which, Z&Z wasn't really story-driven, rather the story was Z&Z driven.
When all is said and done, there are three types of people:
The victims, the criminals, and the witnesses.
As such, there is no point in fighting the endless crime- just in punishing the worst offenders.
"Wrong, the three types of people in this world are optimists, pessimists, and realists."
Just the same stuff over and over.
Only the names will change.
I'm curious where you would place me on the sanity scale.
I wanna know my placing too.
Sanity scale, why would we need that here?
Edited by LeKroger on 9/11/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Sane is the euphemism for boring.
I'll agree with that.
Sanity is, afterall, FOR THE WEAK!
I'm totally crazy, but in my own special way. Same as everyone else. There is no normal or sane.
I'll cap the night.
"If you and I go logging, there will always be at least three stories: yours, mine, and the trees'."
-old saying
Everyone is a little crazy. Oh by the way, I have bad news. Zanon went outside to check a strange noise. He didnt report back. Something could have happened to him.
*points*

Actually, that's Zanon right there. I think he forgot to shave.
I walk up behind Thecommander and turn my fingers into shadow and have them seep into his throat then solidifying. He starts choking and has his throat torn apart.
A friend of mine once said that he was normal and sane, therefore he was abnormal and unique. Wrap your precious little minds around that.
Why are high schoolers sheep?
I have to.resist the urge to baa every morning, they're so unoriginal and group-like.
That's the way all people are no matter who or how old they are.
"Well disappearing for a while. Packing, going out for lunch, and flying back home."
Why are high schoolers sheep?
I have to.resist the urge to baa every morning, they're so unoriginal and group-like.

High school is a jungle, and humans evolved from group animals. Conforming groups is our natural state of existence. It's how we create order from the chaos that is life.

The original people are the ones who embrace the chaos.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]