StarCraft® II

The changeling

Part 1!

Day 1: Ridin' in my car, it seems pretty alive though, wait....what is it...What is this? Im on the ground? I....I hope I can find my way back ok.

Day 2: Man, I can see this huge city off in the distance....hopefully they can give me a ride home, I need to get back to work soon...I wonder what they look like....

Day 3:Getting really close to them, hey look a...wierd thing...what is that? Oh it sees me, maybe it's coming to say hi!, Hi pers-

Day 5: OWWWW, OWWWWWWWWWWW, what a jerk, I...I transformed as soon as he started shooting, it was a really wierd feeling....maybe now that I blend in with them, they'll take me home!

Day 6:They "enlisted" me in their "army", they're wierd things they are....the red people, I mean the ones I look like, are pretty damn ugly too....I will say that the ones that drive the healbus are quite pretty. I wonder what they're doing here.

Day 8: Not much has happened, I asked one of the healbus "ladies" out (that's what they were called my the "marines". She said yes, but I think I might blow her off, I don't think the healbus lady would take too kindly to finding out im "different", but they might be fine with it...I mean, they didn't take too kindly to me at first, but admittedly I am...I mean was sort of ugly.

Day 10:I didn't write yesterday, I had too bad a hangover, we went out on a date, things got pretty intense, she-beast said I "was insanely awesome", no im not lying! Well, it may be abit...she-beast actually said "not terrible", but you know what she-beast meant! (note, they are called "she" by the humans, that must be short for "she-beast"

Day 12: The she-beast, known to the others as "Monica", went out, I have no idea for what..but she hasn't come back...I fear she got lost, just as I have, hopefully Monica fell into a nice home like I did....

Day 13: My brethren came, but they attacked the humans!, it was horrible, why did they kill them? Were they trying to get me? They even killed 5 she-beasts, and they weren't even trying to hurt them! I think that maybe we're the bad guys in this conflict, although I don't know much about it.

Day 15:I asked another she-beast out, this one said "no", whatever that means, im looking forward to tonight! Hopefully this she-beast doesn't get lost like Monica did.

Day 18:Ugh, haven't been writing lately, the she-beast didn't come, and she even said "no", I went ahead and ingested some "beer", it made me really lazy, which is why I haven't been writing. Some more zerg came by, I think they were just trying to be friendly, but the "seege tank" blasted them to bits! what a horrible fate for them! I now wonder who the real bad guy is....what if neither is the "bad guy" and both are just trying to protect themselves? what if it's up to me to pull us together? I don't want that kind of pressure!

Day 19: I've decided that I have to try to end the bloodshed, Im following the group of people, trying to see if I can get them to do peace talks...here they come now!
Reply Quote
Your stories are awesome. Just saying. Original Zergling one is still the best though.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/10/2012 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Your stories are awesome. Just saying. Original Zergling one is still the best though.
Thanks, im going to put alot more work into this one, make it quite alot longer and hopefully with actual characters besides the main character. Although they will only be represented in his writing :)
Reply Quote
Hey Dcader, you're so good at in character stuff, you should try roleplaying. The community inside this Bar of JoeyRay is quite awesome, and you'd be a great addition.

End Transmission.
Reply Quote
Hey Dcader, you're so good at in character stuff, you should try roleplaying. The community inside this Bar of JoeyRay is quite awesome, and you'd be a great addition.

End Transmission.
Thanks, I joined the academy roleplay, it seems like it should be fun! (even if I am a little confused at what to do :P)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]