StarCraft® II

I have decided to join you!

I really don't know much about roleplaying, but I wanna learn. First thing I do is create a character, right?
Reply Quote
Sorta. First thing you do is introduce yourself :P

Now that that's done, you can make a character. Just figure out which RP you want to join, and come up with someone that will fit it well. I'd suggest...

The PanKoprulu Academy, because it is the largest and is also fairly easy. Good if you like stats.

The Reckoning, because of sheer epicness. Good if you hate stats, cuz none are involved.

The Last of the Firstborn, because I have to advertise ;)

Darkest Heart, if you want to try something that isn't pure SC2.

Just use proper grammar and be a good sport, and I for one will be pleased to have you. Welcome to the club.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899 "Best, Explanation, ever."
Reply Quote
Thanks. I enjoy using correct grammar and spelling things correctly, so that won't be a problem. I'm going to read up on those and see which one I want to join. Do I post my character in here or in the roleplay I choose?
Reply Quote
RP you choose.
Reply Quote
Thanks. I guess I will just think up the character I wish I was in real life.
Reply Quote
What he said. It has to be within the RP so that it can conform to the character creation specifications in the RP.

*reads own sentence, doesn't understand*

O_O

What did I just say?
Edited by KnarledOne on 9/10/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's hard trying to decide between all these, and how exactly I should insert myself into the story.
Reply Quote
Welcome to Joeyray's Bar, the last refuge of relative sanity on the Starcraft 2 forums. But do note the "relative".
Reply Quote
I slowly sneak up behind Owl. As I get behind him I tear off his head then pull out his heart with a clawed hand. I then grab his kidneys and his liver and toss them to smylez. "Not even relative in some of us. And you can be in as many as you want."
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm just carefully thinking over how I'm thrusting myself into people's stories. I don't want to mess up someone's story that they have worked really hard on just because I'm a newbie.
Reply Quote
My name is Zanon. I am a regular at Joeyray's and the unofficial forum sheriff of Joeyray's.
My (unofficial) job is to give a brief orientation to new RPers at Joeyray's Bar. This includes relevant facts about myself and others.

The first and most important thing is: BLIZZARD'S CODE OF CONDUCT.
You can find this on the bottom of any page on the forum. In them you will find all the things that they can ban you for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thundercrash knows what he is talking about, but really any of the people here can be counted on to answer a serious question.

As a courtesy to others, do not kill their characters. Also try to keep your punctuation in top form. We have a lot of perfectionists here, as this is primarily a story forum.

Have fun.

More information is available on:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899?page=1

----------IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ME----------
I am an easy going person but, if you post something that contains x-rated or downright disgusting material I WILL REPORT YOU.
I have reported two people for this, and they were both PERMANENTLY banned.
----------End note----------
Edited by Zanon on 9/10/2012 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes sir!
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 07:44 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I slowly sneak up behind Owl. As I get behind him I tear off his head then pull out his heart with a clawed hand. I then grab his kidneys and his liver and toss them to smylez. "Not even relative in some of us. And you can be in as many as you want."
Aaaand Sentries have livers, kidneys, hearts, or heads since when?
Reply Quote
I think I've decided on the Reckoning.
Reply Quote
Welcome!! You dont have to create a character first. Just go to a RP you want to join and ask if you CAN join. Once they give you permission to join, just fill out a character sheet (Usually in the RP) and bam! You created your character!

My RP, Ghost ship, Is nearly over, but we'd still love to have you.
Reply Quote
"Since I retrofitted you ever since you lost your body with your date. Now I want the goods back."
Reply Quote
Thanks Markus.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 07:53 PMPosted by smylez
"Since I retrofitted you ever since you lost your body with your date. Now I want the goods back."
Wat.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Aaaand Sentries have livers, kidneys, hearts, or heads since when?
"Since I implanted them within you."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]