Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
By the time Graal reaches the kitchen, Linnzie's mess was gone. I come out of my stance and smile, glad the Balancers had understood and now I had to build the teams. I grab the intercom. [All hunters meet me in the Armory in 10 minutes.] I then go to the armory, grabbing my coat as I go.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/8/2012 3:35 PM PDT
All good. I actually think bnet could use a meebo chat bar or something.
IC: I arrive just ahead of Seraphim and Micheal. "Ah, so I'm not going to get ignored. Good." I hit a series of buttons and a tournament arena appears, definitely built stronger then the training.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/8/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Weapons & Equipment:
- Avenger; a reforged demonic blade inlaid with silver warding runes and anointed with holy oil (family heirloom)
- Angel’s Breath; a handheld holy oil flamethrower. (adjustable flame spread, from wide to pinpoint)
- Storm Caller; psi lightning rod, self-explanatory
- Medical Kit
- Psi Mastery level 1 (gives Psi Boost an all around improvement and make Storm Caller do more damage as it's a psychic weapon)
- Psi Boost; can temporarily enhance physical attributes (sight, strength, toughness, etc)
- Advanced Training; (Passive) Extensive knowledge of monster tracking, mechanics and field medicine, also well trained in mixed martial arts
Backstory: A descendent of another prominent monster hunting family, Seraphim received a message from Alistair requesting his presence at New Hellsing Mannor.
Just thought it would be a good idea to update and repost.
Oh? what's up with this? (gestures to tournament arena)
Edited by Warhawk on 9/8/2012 2:33 PM PDT
We reached the armorer and I saw Linnzie looking at the armor in distaste. "Can't find anything you like."
She turned to me and gave me this look of the answer no. "I can't find anything, she then saw what seemed to be like a duster like item. "I'll take that." She swiped it and put it on. "I can take off the shirt later, it's all raggy." She then was looking at the weapons and she only took a bow. "Guns are so clumsy."
I nodded. "Well, if you are ready then lets go back." We exited out and met back with Tobi. Linnzie was actual looking really good, the rags weren't showing and she was just carrying the bow.
"What, I don't like guns, clumsy."
OOC: And how are you going to get her exactly on to use a weapon?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/8/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.