StarCraft® II

Darkest Heart IV

Linnzie then picked the bow back up. "To tell you the truth, I never learned how to use one. I grew up using my teeth and claws." She was then eying me. "You know, you could show me?" She gave me this look.

I then looked back. "I never used one in my life either, just learned how to use a sword and a gun."
IC:
well, I guess I should update my armor. (I smell my leather jacket) Or, at least, get it cleaned..

(I enter the armorer)
Coming out I'm wearing knee-high leather hunting boots, jeans, and a leather jacket. (all of these are reinforced with a titanium/mithral weave) I'm also wearing fingerless biker gloves and a bandana. (to keep my hair out of my eyes)

@Tobi:
please tell me you're going to have wards in place, so we don't actually kill each other?
Edited by Warhawk on 9/9/2012 10:11 AM PDT
"The arena has special...properties. You can lose an arm, and when you walk out, it's like it never happened."
I put on a huge, insane smile.

"So I don't have to hold back! Hurrah!"
"I pity whoever goes up against Noct."
"Tobi, could you teach her the few principles on using a bow? Because I don't know any?" I continued to watch the others.
"Of course." I lead Linnzie to the archery range, and begin teaching her how to use a bow.

OOC: Sorry, I'm doing math craft for our HP and damage and then writing up the roster.
"Well, while he's doing that, does anyone wish to warm up against some monsters from The Ways? If not, I could always whet the Night's Edge on them myself..."
So many dark arts to choose
You can focus to the phobias involved in forty hues,
Whether you levitate or bend spoons,
Tune into the prudence of the
Dark Heart News

Obligatory theme for entire Dark Heart Series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmK_EOoY8s
Out! Get out, you damn advert!
i grab the hammer off the rack labeled: "The Ban Hammer"
OOC: Don't feed the trolls.

IC: I began sparring with a few basic creatures, testing the strength of my armor. Several times, when spines or other such nasty projectiles struck the chestplate, they rebounded back upon the attacker. I pull myself back out of the arena after I finish, awaiting the tournament.
Linnzie was pulling her bow back and was getting some bulleyse. "I have a question? What happens when I accept my feral side while still in this armor thing you made me wear?"

My body started to look different, the armor was doing exactly what Hermes would do except for that I didn't need to say anything. "Someone is going to hate me now." Dark energy was circulating in my left arm and hand, light energy was circulating in my right arm and hand. Hermes was in my right, Keeper was in my left. No one could see the energy but it was inside of me.

My body looks the same as in the woods when I said those words on Hermes.

The bird of Hermes is my name,
eating my wings to make me tame.

That's what it said.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/9/2012 2:27 PM PDT
No feeding the Trolls.

IC: "The armorer took that into account, so it should change with you."

OOC: Just woke up from my nap, so I'm gonna finish everything up now.
Linnzie put the bow down. "I have a confession to make, I have no idea why and I think it's weird since I am just a wolf girl. But I love that man who helped save me."

I looked around. The form was just like when it happened back in the woods.
Mission Accomplished! With the conclusion of the first hunt, a tournament has been declared to help determine the teams. Who will win?

Mentors
^Zarkun^
Tobi Van Helsing (200 HP)
Armament: Argost, Blade of God {Melee, 50 damage [+30 v Light, +300 v monsters, +200 v heroic]}, Chaos and Order, the Justice Bringers {20 range, 60 damagex2 [+40 v Armored, +200 v monsters, +100 v heroic]}
Abilities: Monster's bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Slayer's blow, Master Monster Hunter (Passive)

Hunters
^BcAce^
Edward Livi, The Flame (105 HP)
Armament: Flamethrower {4 range, 12 damage[+12 v Light]}, Fire bombs {6 range, 20 damage[+30 v Armored]}, Oil tanks (about 2 feet long){6 range, 0 damage}, Inferno Shotgun {7 range, 30 damage}, Ragnos, the Purifying Flame {2 range, 15 damage[+90 v monsters]}
Abilities: Blue Flames, Thermal bomb (passive)

^MarkusDaWise^
Markus Devroy (75 HP)
Armament: Standard Issue Ghost C-10 Canister Rifle with enhanced scope{8 range, 13 damage[+10 v Light]}, a butterfly knife {Melee, 6 damage}, Zeus, God's Lightening {melee, 25 damage [+80 v monsters]}
Abilities: Enhanced snipe, Psionic Hearing (Passive)

^Nikola^
Entrent Oliver (65 HP)
Armament: Spiked Gloves {melee, 23 damage [+10 v light]}, Spiked Chains {5 range, 26 damage[+13 v Massive]}, Twin Pistols with Armor-Piercing Rounds {7 range, 15 damage [+45 v Armored]}, Hades, God's Death Bringer {10 range, 35 damage [+75 v monsters]}
Abilities: Vengeance (Passive), Deadly Grasp, Death's Embrace

^wfawwer^
Adrammalech VII (100 HP)
Armament: Hauteclare {Gun-9 range, 16 damage; Sword-melee, 25 damage}, Scion Seal Launcher { 8 range, 23 damage [+80 v monsters]}, Gladius {Gun- 7 range, 20 damage, Sword- melee, 30 damage}
Abilities: (Passive) Hunter of Adrammalech, Empyrean, Summon Adrammalech

^ShadowFury^
Toria Vorias (150 HP)
Armament: Ares and Athena, twin daggers of God's Wrath {melee, 25 damagex2 attacks [+40 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Heaven's Light and Shadow Hunter {15 range, 23 damagex2 attacks [+45 v monsters, + 30 v Armored]}
Abilities: Vision of the Shadows (Passive), Call of the Huntress, The Hunt (Passive)

^CrymsonRaven^
Graal (100 HP)
Armament: Bayonet Swords {melee, 11 damage}, Hermes, Bringer of Light {12 range, 26 damage [+80 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Keeper, Balancer's Blade {melee, 45 damage [+85 v monsters, +25 v Armored]}
Abilities: Bayonet Storm, Oath & Faith(Passive), Way of Balance(Passive)

Linnzie (155 HP)
Armament: Claws {Melee, 23damagex2 attacks [+14 vs light]}, Teeth { Melee, 40 damage [+15 vs Biological]}, Hunting Bow {12 range, 15 damage}
Abilities:Shadow Walk, Vision of the Pack (Passive), Slayer's blow, True Form (Active)

^oBsLumamastr^
Name: Michael Rondey (110 HP)
Armament: Athos and Armads {6 range, 19 damage [+12 v Light]}, Solareon, The Purifying Light{melee, 29 damage[+70 v monsters]}, Long range sniper rifle {15 range, 20 damage [+25 v Armored]}
Abilities: Fatal Hit (Passive), Mental Strike, Enhanced Vision(Passive with active function)

^morrjo^
Noct (180 HP)
Armament: Night's Edge {2 range, 40 damage [+35 v monsters]}, Shards {7 range, 20 damage [+28 v Armored]}
Abilities: Shards (Passive), Precognitive vision, Overclock

^Warhawk^
Seraphim (120 HP)
Armament: Avenger {melee, 33 damage [+54 v monsters]}, Angel’s Breath {6 range, 16 damage [+30 vs Light]}, Storm Caller {14 range, 25 damage [+50 v Armored]}, Medical Kit
Abilities: Psi Boost, Advanced Training(Passive), Psi Mastery LV1

^Zanon^
Archangel Altun (165 HP)
Armament: Archangel's Blade {melee, 30 damage [+70 v monsters, +35 v light]}
Abilities: Holy Light (Passive), Smite

^KnarledOne^
Ravener (155 HP)
Armament: The Blackrune sword "Lifeswallower" {melee, 28 damage [+75 v monsters, +23 v Light]}, Blackrune knife "Fleshgnawer" {melee, 15 damage}, Modified C-10 Canister Rifle {10 range, 16 damage [+36 v Armored]}
Abilities: Engulfing Hunger (Passive), Blackrune Tatoos (Passive), Consume, Blackrune Writing
Edited by Zarkun on 9/11/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Welcome to the first Placement Tournament! The winner will be awarded with a new ability (Math craft starts soon, but I need a professional opinion on your stats and such. Think PKA without unit limitations) and +10 damage and +1 range (except on melee).

Match 1
Graal vs. Michael Victory- Graal

Match 2
Noct vs. Seraphim Victory- Seraphim

Match 3
Toria vs. Entrent

Match 4
Linnzie vs. Adrammalech VII Vitory-Adrammalech

Match 5
Graal vs. Seraphim

Match 6
3 winner vs. Adrammalech VII

Match 7
5 winner vs. 6 winner
Edited by Zarkun on 9/12/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Shards should do extra vs armored, or at least armor pierce... Other than that, Noct's fine.
I wondered if you intended them to do that. Fixed.
:D LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]