Darkest Heart IV

Ok, it isn't strictly SC2. I believe that all the creatures of the night that were on Earth joined the early...migrators and went to the Koprulu Sector as well.
09/10/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Zarkun
creatures of the night
Werewolves & Vampires?
My comp won't load DA for some reason, so yeah, I apologize.
It is the same for me.
It think I have what I need though.

Prepare yourselves! I shall be the good guy who everyone thinks is a bad guy because they are all bad guys as well as the story's main characters, so therefor the truly good guy becomes the bad guy because the story does not focus on the truly good guy but instead focuses on the evil guy making him the evil guy the story's good guy!

EDIT: Hold on a sec... How many PC Werewolves an Vampires are there?
Edited by Zanon on 9/10/2012 10:43 PM PDT
.......Huh?
Hold on a sec... How many PC Werewolves an Vampires are there?
Tons. Trust me, you won't get bored.
09/10/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
.......Huh?

It worked.
What worked? Also, most likely my last post for the night.
Name: Archangel Altun
Weapons: 1 Archangel's Blade. Emits a cleansing light. Burns as well as cuts when it comes into contact with evil or soulless creatures and objects (like vampires and rocks). On the plus side: If you are not evil or soulless, then your wound will not burn and can not become infected.
Passive Ability: Holy Light. A subtle glow that emits from Altun's body, painful for evil/undead to look upon. Long term exposure has negative effects on evil/undead but chances are that they will suffer decapitation before those effects set in.
Active Ability: Smite. I'm sure you know what that is.
Backstory: I shall cleanse the taint on creation. It is my purpose. I shall start here. All those who oppose me shall meet my blade.
09/10/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
What worked?

My correct, yet confusing, sentence.
Approved, now to work out your math craft...
Name: Ravener.

Age: Pretty old. Maybe older than Altun, if that's possible. Of course, most of those eons were spent mindlessly eating everything that moved and some things that didn't, so I don't know if that counts.

Weapons: The Blackrune sword "Lifeswallower" and the Blackrune knife "Fleshgnawer." Both are just as hungry as their master, and devour the life of anyone they cut. Unpleasant to even touch. He also carries a Canister Rifle.

Passive Abilities: Engulfing Hunger, Ravener eats rapidly and often and can become dangerous when unfed; Blackrune Tatoos, gives Ravener the power to blend into shadows and darkness.

Active Abilities: Consume, Ravener can devour enemies to heal and energize himself; Blackrune Writing, Ravener knows how to write some code with Blackrunes, allowing him to form simple spells.

Backstory: When Frytharn, the Avatar of Hunger, was imprisoned by the Warden, his spirit was held in limbo. When the Warden was split into the Three, his spirit lost all coherence and intelligence. When the Three were betrayed and killed by their brethren, the Spirit of Hunger was split into many pieces, most of which possessed humans and turned them into the all-consuming Gluttons. When the Spirit of Hunger was used along with the other Ancient Evils to resurrect the Three and restore them as the Warden, it was restored and "pacified," creating Ravener. He served the Warden for a while, but succumbed to temptation and was banished from his own world by the reborn Three, and now seeks those who can teach him to find those intelligent beings whose consumption is permissible. He will not succumb again, he swears it.
Approved.
Alright. I don't really know enough to move my char into the action though, so a confrontation scene could be initiated by you, if you don't mind.
I can do that.

IC: As I watch the fight end between Graal and Micheal, I sense another presence in the room. In a flash, I draw Order and fire a warning shot at their foot. "You would be wise to enter the light, stranger."
After the fight, i walk back into the room fully healed as if nothing happened and i see the new person at the door. "Since when do otherworldly creatures manage to get in here.?" ( vision is being enhanced.) My eyes are glowing fainly gold.
Ravener swallows convulsively. Light has never been his favorite...

He complies. This person can feed him. He smiles, a ghastly sight, as his mouth is still stretched and large and filled with long teeth, as a reminder to him of what he did to the Gluttons.

"Please... I am no threat to you."
" Try to eat us and it will be the last thing you do."
I study the new arrival and holster Order. "I believe you, as you were willing to step out where I could see you. Might I ask your name?"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]