StarCraft® II

Hi.

Yo. I'm a "veteran" role player, and I've been at it for about ten years. A large chunk of that time was spilled into Warcraft (which I still play on the Wyrmrest Accord server. For the Alliance, and whatnot.)

Anyway. I stumbled over this little section of the StarCraft forums and decided-- hey, what the hell. I'll toss my hook in and see what I catch. So, the gist of this is to find out the "dos and don'ts" of role playing in StarCraft. Also, is there any player-established lore that I should be aware of? Any information of that sort would be helpful and so forth. Thanks.
Edited by Shamrock on 9/9/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899

This is actually one of the best explanations I could find. And welcome aboard. :3

And that is with information about RPing here, also I can't remember player lore lol.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/9/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Player established lore...maybe.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899

This is actually one of the best explanations I could find. And welcome aboard. :3

And that is with information about RPing here, also I can't remember player lore lol.

I appreciate it-- and I'll scan it over. Thanks for the welcome.
Reply Quote
Oh, Darkest Heart is RPer lore, so you know, but it's a good time to join.
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Zarkun
Oh, Darkest Heart is RPer lore, so you know, but it's a good time to join.

Right on. I'll check it out, whenever I can. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Welcome aboard!

We lose more people than we gain over time, so it's nice to see a new member that will (hopefully) bring some life to JoeyRay's.
Reply Quote
Indeed. With time, our numbers make little to no headway.
As such, you are welcome. Keep well-mannered, follow grammatical rules, and, above all, make sure you do not specifically piss off myself, Zanon, ShadowFury, or wfawwer.
Reply Quote
Why aren't I on that list...
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
Why aren't I on that list...
Watches Zarkun closely as if he stole my words.
Reply Quote
Because no one cares if they annoy you. Zanon and I report/ignore, ShadowFury and wfawwer annoy to death.
Reply Quote
I report and ignore too...Am I not worthy of fear...
Reply Quote
It's hard to take someone with a Medic portrait seriously. *shrugs*
Reply Quote
I'd have a new portrait if my comp could handle 1.5...
Reply Quote
"Plus I annoy you and Crymson all the time, so it is hard to get that fact out of there." I turn into a rabid Honey Badger and tear the two I spoke about apart.
Reply Quote
The only reason someone would care if they annoy me is if they're in the Academy. Which is most people. Note to people in the Academy: don't make me get upset at you or you may have an ion beam pointing in your direction.
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Draconus
It's hard to take someone with a Medic portrait seriously. *shrugs*

How about one with a Hybrid Reaver? And its a medivac portrait by the way.
Reply Quote
Ah the tickle beam?
Reply Quote
*shrugs* Same difference. And, with you, it's because I've never seen you independently take a stance.
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 07:20 PMPosted by LeKroger
Ah the tickle beam?
Yep. I kind of refitted it with a 156 damage and 36 range ion beam deathray though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]