StarCraft® II

Hi.

*snaps fingers and the lights go out*

Don't you just love it when that happens? Nice lightsaber by the way. But lightsabers are dangerous.

*the blade of light vanishes*

I'll keep it somewhere safe.

*drags Zarkun out of the ShadowFury's shadow realm*

And I recommend staying out of there. He doesn't clean it very often, and it stinks something awful.
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/10/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"No Thunder-can? How about we add a h and make it Thunder-chan? How does that sound? So kawaii!"
Reply Quote
*gives smylez the 'wolf stare'*

You are the one who enjoys pain, aren't you.
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/10/2012 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"So not Thunder-chan then? Give me a sec...how about Pikachu? That better?"

"Pika pika! Pikachu!"
Edited by smylez on 9/10/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Yeah, you're the one who likes pain.

If you must refer to me as a Pokemon, it is not Pikachu, it is Tyranitar. And if you don't stop being bad then I won't let you play in my torture chamber.
Reply Quote
"Excuse me? You want me to call you Pupitar? Sure Pupitar! How are you doing! As for your torture chamber, I have no need for such kiddy things when I can busy myself dissecting specimens with my own tools. Plus, your chamber loses interest when it doesn't bring any sensation to the flesh.
Reply Quote
Excalibur begins burning with a brighter light. "Your realm is nothing compared to this power."
Reply Quote
Which chamber are you referring to? I have two of them. One for pain, one for...........other stuff.

Flesh is just the pathway, the conduit to the true target. I only toy with the flesh to toy with the mind.

Emotions are wonderful things.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
Excalibur begins burning with a brighter light. "Your realm is nothing compared to this power."

"Oh dear, we have a severe case of trauma to the brain. This one's sense of reality is so distorted, it thinks it is carrying a shiny sword! Look at it go, swinging its arm at nothing! What a funny, little, angry chap!"

"You had two? I went on both then. Was very fun."
Edited by smylez on 9/10/2012 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No, I don't think you went in the second one. You really wouldn't have liked it. It causes,

The opposite of pain. The extreme opposite. It makes normal people anxious and happy at the same time.
Reply Quote
ShadowFury, you really need to clean out that realm of yours. I mean, it seriously reeks.
Reply Quote
"Why I was in a state of ecstasy in both chambers! I am still happy in the end and that is what matters no?"
Reply Quote
Must have been the tickle beam.
Reply Quote
*Looks over at Thunder and smylez and then leaves.* The things that happen in this bar...
Reply Quote
Noooooooooo.

See, pain makes you happy. In order for you to feel happy, you must feel pain. I understand this.

The second chamber doesn't cause pain. It causes something like pain, and has some of the same symptoms as pain.

I know for a fact that you don't like what that chamber causes. I did something similar to you once, when I was testing the equipment before setting up the chamber. You hated how it made you feel. You never wanted to feel like that again.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Zarkun
*Looks over at Thunder and smylez and then leaves.* The things that happen in this bar...

This wasn't at the bar.
Reply Quote
Broad reference to JoeyRay's I assume.
Reply Quote
^Yes.
Reply Quote
"...Of course it reeks, everyone there hasn't showered since before they arrived. Most of the people have been there for 2000 years."
Reply Quote
"Anything that is remotely associated with pain, gives me pleasure no matter where the source is. I remember when you put my half dead brain in a jar. Let me tell you that is the best thing I have ever experienced. Of course, being alive is much better and interesting so I eventually built myself another body and regrew half of my other brain when you went AWOL."

"Who knows if I used your second chamber? All I know is that I stumbled upon your restricted areas and had some fun there."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]