Hi.

The second chamber isn't in the restricted area. It's in the special area that you can only find if I lead you there. It isn't even in the bar.

I have many secret places.

And ShadowFury, if you don't clean out that realm of yours, so help me, I will collapse it and remove it from existence.
Reply Quote
Check out the Titan Dweevil in PKA. Could anything fight it alone?
Reply Quote
"You words have piqued my interest. I wish to test this chamber for myself."

09/10/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Draconus
Check out the Titan Dweevil in PKA. Could anything fight it alone?

Well, since PKA isn't grounded in SC2 lore in the strictest sense, the short answer is no. My hybrid faction can give it a run for its money though.
Edited by smylez on 9/10/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 03:32 PMPosted by smylez
"You words have piqued my interest. I wish to test this chamber for myself."

I don't know you well enough. Private invitation only.
Reply Quote
"You have something naughty to hide? Oh, I wonder what it could be..."
Reply Quote
I have the right to insult squirrels. They invaded my house, destroyed the attic, and scared me and my siblings as children.

I have more reason than anyone here to insult squirrels :P
Reply Quote
Why don't you call ACORN to solve your problems?
Reply Quote
"Fine." I throw a hose made to clean a Battlecruiser into my Shadow Realm and everyone is hosed down. Their flesh was torn right off their bones, along with everything else. It smelt like blood and roses now.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 03:53 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Fine." I throw a hose made to clean a Battlecruiser into my Shadow Realm and everyone is hosed down. Their flesh was torn right off their bones, along with everything else. It smelt like blood and roses now.

Thank you. I was keeping some things in there, and they get rather volatile when they get stinky.
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/10/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Where has the water gone Pupitar? There was only one portal. So now SF's realm is filled with dirty, bloodied water and whatever you have inside is now either drowning if it's alive or swept away by the water."

"Unless you had several portals at once to dump the water elsewhere."
Reply Quote
"I already thought of it." The water and blood starts dumping onto Thunder's and Smylez's head. "One of you because your annoying, the other because he made me clean it." I say as I walk away; brushing my hands against each other.
Reply Quote
I emerge completely dry except for my shoes. "It's you're, not your. Also, the man's name is not Thunder. It's Pupitar. Get it right before he lays the smackdown on you. Is that a kidney I see?"
Reply Quote
"Yeah, also a liver, and half a kidney, and one of my clones in a skeleton form, he's having trouble reforming. Maybe I should drag the skeleton into a dark place..."
Reply Quote
*Reaches into the realm and removes a small cute kitten*

Here we go. Come to papa.

*Looks at the staring faces*

What? Kittens are cute. Smylez, no eating my kitten.
Reply Quote
"They are all rotting. What a terrible shame. I have no interest in Kittens. I will punt them like I did to Digger."
Edited by smylez on 9/10/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I reach in and pull out a skunk. I make it aim it's butt at the kittens face and I scare it sh!tless. I sprays the kittens face. I reach in again and pull out Zoey. She drinks the blood and eats the body parts and organs.
Reply Quote
*Sighs*

Please excuse me smylez. ShadowFury and I need to have a little talk.
Reply Quote
"Well, I'll be off! I got some Hybrids to create. I've been at a standstill for some time. You have any suggestion once you are done or do you have something to do afterwards?"
Reply Quote
"I'm sorry, but I am a dog person."
Reply Quote
*pats ShadowFury's shoulder as I lead him into a separate room*

I think you need a better way of demonstrating your likes and dislikes.

*Emerges an hour later, loud screaming and psychotic giggling emit from the room until I close the door*

I wouldn't go in there for a few years. He's having fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]