StarCraft® II

Most annoying thing EVER in the campaign...

The loading screen music.

Seriously. It makes me want to leave the game. I computer takes 1+ minute (sometimes more than 2) to load anything in SP - be it missions or going back to Hyperion. I'm sure that's the case of many players out there.

And we have no option but to listen to the worse music in Wing os Liberty. Actually, I wouldn't dislike the music itself if I heard it one or two times during gameplay. But it is a very boring, repetitive, depressive music.

I'd suggest for HotS (actually, if Blizzard could patch WoL to correct that would be much better) that Blizzard make a better, preferably a faster, music. But actually, even then the loading screen could make it boring with time. So the best thing would be add a variety of musics that play randomly, or according to the mission or planet.

Ty.
Reply Quote
You do have an option, mute the music and let one that you like playing on the background.
Some of us like the music.
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Philk
You do have an option,
Reply Quote
Eerie, relaxing Protoss music during loading times is the most annoying thing in StarCraft II?

Oh my.
Reply Quote
If the loading screen takes +1 minutes then your computer needs a serious upgrade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]