StarCraft® II

Issue with Match History - 2012 Season 4

I have no last season history, was playing about 3-4(sometimes more) 4v4 games a day for the past few weeks, stopped last 2 days, then for some reason I was told to play a placement match? Then dropped from platinum to bronze even after winning the placement match

this is very confusing and frustrating, I'd stopped playing 1-2 days ago to rejig my comp and when I got back it's like I haven't played a game at all in months?

For whatever reason I'd be on a winning streak, finally move up ranks and then the following season I drop? This time it went from plat to bronze and it's very frustrating.

EDIT: I'll add to this, apparently my last game before last night was APPARENTLY 40 weeks ago?

How on earth does that make sense? I have no match history for the past year. It's like I was completely reset for no reason. Ridiculous bs.
Edited by Anturos on 10/10/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]