StarCraft® II

Heed this warning...

... If you were in Umoja's Plains.

Your character is in the sequal The Dishonored. Whether you like it or not. Or whether you are controling him/her or not. Luckily, most people who were in Umoja's Plains are also in The Dishonored except for a few that are in risk of their characters dieing. The characters that are in risk of dieing are:

Zanon(Zanon)
Valens(Wfawwer)
Captain "Iron Fist" Jack Desmond(Smylez)

So, if you are on that list you can:
A) Join the RP and control that character
B) Tell me you do not care if your character dies and I will control him.
C) Mark your character as invincible. This will mean I(The DM) Will control him, but I wont kill him.

Thank you.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 9/12/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
smylez won't care, wfawwer might, and Zanon will want invisible.
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 05:32 PMPosted by smylez
OOC: Pulling out of this RP Markus, you can kill off my character or keep him.

Smylez said it himself.

I am completely aware exactly what everyone will want to do, I just want to give them the option and a fair warning.
Reply Quote
wfawwer:

Mark my character as invisible.
Reply Quote
uuh... why doesnt wfawwer just post himself?
Reply Quote
She can't. Old email got deleted before she could change it.
Reply Quote
So she just flat out cant ever come back?
Reply Quote
Confirmed. She got locked out of her account, and in order to unlock an account you have to change your password. When you change your password, Blizzard emails you a link to do so. But, with wfawwer, the email account that is registered doesn't exist anymore, so she's permanently locked out of her account.
Reply Quote
thats too bad :( Why doesnt she just make a new account? You can make as many accounts as you want and post on the forums. But you cant play on SCII without the key-code.
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 02:51 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
thats too bad :( Why doesnt she just make a new account? You can make as many accounts as you want and post on the forums. But you cant play on SCII without the key-code.
That's what I was wondering as well. I'll ask next time I see her on DA.
Reply Quote
Why does wfawwer not contact customer support and explain the problem? Or did wfawwer already do it?
Edited by smylez on 9/12/2012 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Smylez, now that you're here. What do you want me to do with your character?
Reply Quote
Up to you.
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 04:00 PMPosted by smylez
Why does wfawwer not contact customer support and explain the problem? Or did wfawwer already do it?

Customer support is one area in which Blizzard excels, in my experience. I'm sure things could be fixed.
Reply Quote
wfawwer should definately try to contact them. It's looks like a minor issue that can be resolved relatively quickly and its a lot more convienient than asking for someone else to post.
Reply Quote
I am wfawwer's messenger right now.

She said that she already contacted them.

wfawwer

and that customer support queues take sooo loong
Reply Quote
Actually, my sister was able to get a similar problem with here account fixed in about five minutes.
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 04:53 PMPosted by smylez
Up to you.

I would prefer you to control him. But I will be happy to if you want me to.
Reply Quote
Do what you want with him.
Reply Quote
Okay :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]