StarCraft® II

Posting Under Someone Elses Account BUG

Hey Blues,

The website wouldn't load for me except here so this is why I'm posting this here, apologies in advance.

Anyways, there appears to be a bug but it may just be a website glitch. When I logged into the SC II forums this morning I found that I was able to switch freely between my account and another person's account when I clicked the down arrow by my profile name. I'm not sure why this was allowed to happen but anyways I thought I'd bring it to your team's attention.

I am NOT "Mero" # 963. I have no relations to this person, never even heard of him until today.

Just thought it was worth posting about. I have no access to his account and/or personal information (I checked before posting), however I am still apparently able to post freely under his handle.

- "TheBolerO" # 430.
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
Problem is resolved now - thanks for the report!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]