StarCraft® II

PanKoprulu Academy XXI

"Ugh, what the hell can I do to get on his good side?"
John thought, then finished eating and went back to his lab.
Edited by Dacder on 9/15/2012 12:22 PM PDT
09/14/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shrug. "Found it in the intruders bag, near a comlink I think he was using to moniter us. Ask Jess. She was there when I pulled it out. Hell, I even set her on the bag it was in."

For Drac. Again.
Novano, after retrieving his drone and musing on his situation, began to walk around the ship, hoping to find someone to interact with.

Maybe, he concluded, he could take a trick from the Terran's book and use sympathy to help his mood.
I step out into the hall and see a new protoss student wandering the halls.
Greetings mighty one.
Novano stopped.

"I don't recognize you... What is your name?"

OoC: Human, protoss? Dunno who he is :P
OOC: He is a hybrid of the three races. He appears human with protoss tendils most of the time.

John Flint. You are Novano are you not.
Where is Draconus?
09/15/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Fantasy
Where is Draconus?
I don't know, he hasn't been on at all today.
OOC:Yeah, anyone know how much longer the vacation is?
09/15/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Dacder
OOC:Yeah, anyone know how much longer the vacation is?
We haven't even reached it yet?
It ends when Drac says. Same as always. As it is, we haven't even reached Earth yet.
I wander the halls as I finish. I bump into something. I look down and I see Shade. "WHAT THE F*CK?" I exclaim. She was so small... "What happened?"
I sighed and I started to walk along side Zaros. "You see, some midget shrunk me and Jess because of a grudge against Shadow. He created an antidote for me but Jess took an extra gulp and I spilled a few drops. Now I'm 4' 10" until we can get the rest of the ingredients."
"...Doesn't everything have a grudge against at least one of the teachers?" I ask. I continue walking. "And how would this affect the baby's growth?"
"I am."

Novano noticed the tendrils coming from the back of the man's head.

"What are... are those what I think they are? Protoss nerve cords?"
Edited by topsecret on 9/15/2012 9:16 PM PDT
09/15/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shrug. "Found it in the intruders bag, near a comlink I think he was using to moniter us. Ask Jess. She was there when I pulled it out. Hell, I even set her on the bag it was in."

For Drac. Again.
09/15/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Zarkun

For Drac. Again.

Seriously... That is annoying. Please don't post it again, unless Draconus posts, and he over looks it. That is even at the top of the current page.
Unfortunately yes they are. I had no say in whether or not I received them. The terran Dominion just grafted them there in hopes of turning me into a psionic that can tap into the Khala. It worked a little to well for their liking.

I shift my stance a bit to a more relaxed state.
John finally had what he had been seeking.
{Everyone, I may have an antidote for the shrinkage!}

OOC:Your choice on whether it works or not CR.
I'm afraid of this, and knowing what happened the answer is going to be no. Shade might be a little distrustful if someone gives her a liquid or something now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]