StarCraft® II

PanKoprulu Academy XXI

He laughs. "Oh, and what were you dressed as? Disaster appearance?" Jess steps up to him. "Look, pal, she can dress however she damned well likes!"
I smiled. "Thanks Jess...and what's wrong with my clothes...and I actually like my hair thank you very much...your looking pretty bald to me."
"Hotel? What you taking back to your room?" I give her a wink.
She frowns. "Different time period, different fashions."

Dani drags him. "Shadow rented out rooms for everyone. Three per room, and if you say threesome I'll kick you."
"Doubt I would feel it." I grin at her.

"Besides I prefer only one other person. Can be more interesting that way. Well to me that is."
Edited by LeKroger on 9/21/2012 12:55 PM PDT
I down another one but then something happened. I dropped the glass and I almost collapsed and I was breathing heavily now.

Raven was blushing and he touched the liquid and tasted it. "Wait a minute, it's alcohol?"

... He what!? He drinks a liquid he thinks is urine?

Akia asked, "It's alchohol, but why would you taste something leaking down there?"
I smile at Jess again. "I know that Jess..."

Raven walks out in some new clothes and walks back to Akia. "Look...no one that I don't know didn't see it. And I'm part Zerg now so it's not like it's going to kill me."
I walk up to Jess and whisper in her ear.

"Err... Jess? We might want to get Shade... away... from people for a while. According to the scan, there could be some, ah, aftereffects that won't surface for up to one point five Earth days. You see, the problem lies in the fact that the effects can also occur in less than zero point three six Earth days. Which would be about now. Being near humans when it happens could potentially be... complicated."
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/21/2012 1:04 PM PDT
I walk over to Shade. "Stop doing stupid sh!t. Or your gonna be the cause of a picture of this city burning."
"But Zaros...there was no way for Flint to come back with us and he already disappeared..." I also overheard Ceas. "And what are you talking about?"
"Shade, Flint would end up back at the hotel by tomorrow." I say to her. "He would be fine."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/21/2012 1:12 PM PDT
I smile at Jess again. "I know that Jess..."

Raven walks out in some new clothes and walks back to Akia. "Look...no one that I don't know didn't see it. And I'm part Zerg now so it's not like it's going to kill me."

Akia turns and looks around. "Why is the female section only selling underwear?"
She picked up a tank top and said, "See, this won't cover even your stomach."

Abel, now was tidying all the rooms. The number of them were tremendous, and some of them held very dirty things.
After destroying, and sweeping out three spiders, He turned around. Requiem was standing in the door way. He said, "Spareing match?"
Abel responded, "After everything is clean". In a single second, the room was spotless. Thousands of brooms, rubber gloves, and other assorted materials were levitating.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/21/2012 1:14 PM PDT
"Ok..." I said back.

"Akia you have to realize that it's a different timeline and the fashion is different...the people of this generation didn't have to worry about the things we did at all. And what's wrong with this outfit?" He picks up the tank top that Akia had in her hands. "I think you would look cute in it?" He laughs.
I chuckle. "That's called a tank top, Akia. This time period wasn't embroiled in a constant war against the Zerg, so combat friendly isn't a focus."
Abel and Requiem squared off in an empty room. Their weapons were at their sides. Abel drew his Lance, and Requiem released ten of his iron bars.
A edge of psionics emitted from the bars, and they formed formidable swords.
Abel asked "only ten?"
Requiem nodded, and said "This is as much as you need Abel.
...You guys are oblivious to incognito -_-
09/21/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Zarkun
...You guys are oblivious to incognito -_-

Wat
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]