PanKoprulu Academy XXI

OOC:Go ahead and say no then :P
His eyes narrowed slightly, almost accusingly.

"What do you know of the Khala, human?"

Novano leaned up against the wall behind him, arms folded.
All, I sincerely apologize. My internet is acting up, and I may not post again for an indefinite period. I've been trying all day today, and it's still sketchy.
OOC:ahhhh, that sucks Drac :(
Good luck with your interwebz! But what shall the rest of us do? D:
OOC: We shall all direct our attention to the other neglected RPs :P So they don't die from everyone being here.

Hope everything gets better, Drac :3
Nik, go edit your post in Underworld Braxis.
More than many of my species. I feel the minds of several protoss just at the edge of my own. Like I said before I did not choose to have this done. If you are going to be hostile about it then I will have to bid you farewell.
Also I am not just human. Because of the Dominion I am much much more. I am sure that even you can tell.

OOC: Sucks to hear Drac. Hope things get worked out soon.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/16/2012 5:26 AM PDT
I fix'd it! But, tired as hell. Posting resumes tomorrow, when my brain comes back!
Alright PKA Reckoning and Techsuit are back.

Damn it that means 10 plus pages to catch up one each day per RP.
Ah, good. Anyway, good night.
Excellent! night guys.
09/16/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Draconus
I fix'd it! But, tired as hell. Posting resumes tomorrow, when my brain comes back!
"Finally."
I wake up and sit up on my bed. It felt like I had been out for hours. I stretch and head towards the bathroom to get cleaned up. After I clean up and change into a different uniform. I rummage through my pack to find my comm device that was given to me by the spectre group I joined. It was a long distance secure comm link that they used for when some of their members went off on missions or in case the group was divided due to circumstances beyond our control. I find it at the bottom of my pack. I check to see if anyone had tried to call me but no one had. It struck me as odd that Jesse hasn't tried calling me. Maybe he was still mad at me for separating from the group.

I grab the device and sit down on my bed and start to create a message for Jesse. Even if he was upset he would still talk to me.

OOC: {{ }} = Secure comm.

IC:

{{Hey Jesse, its Jessica. Look I know you still might be upset about me leaving the spectre group but I hope you understand now why I left. Anyway I was just calling to talk to you I miss you and the others. Hope to hear back from you soon.}}

I get up and head towards my desk and start looking through different file logs that I had on my data discs.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/17/2012 7:49 AM PDT
OOC: I will join in as Kroger's messager for Jesse. For those who don't know, Jessica was my character until I realized I had way too many. Jesse was like his sister. I wasn't creative with names.

IC:
09/17/2012 07:48 AMPosted by LeKroger
{{Hey Jesse, its Jessica. Look I know you still might be upset about me leaving the spectre group but I hope you understand now why I left. Anyway I was just calling to talk to you I miss you and the others. Hope to hear back from you soon.}}

Jesse: Just another ordinary in the slums of the big city. Scouting out the territory of a drug lord sure doesn't seem like spectre work, but here I am. Alone in the city. Doing my job. Well, this wasn't something I had to do, but I just got sick of having to deal with the addicts trying to mug me. I figure I may as well scare the guy away so I can stop having to choose between running away or drawing a crowd with a brawl. The punks always target me because I don't look so tough and that dealer has been riling up his customers against me because of that incident at the bar. You'd think I'd be more careful being a scout and all... *buzz*

A message huh? Must be from Zero... Wait, no it's from Jessica! Aww, okay. I can deal with this guy later. I'll head back to the apartment for this.

(A few minutes later.)

{{Jessica, you know I can't stay mad at you, but, I still don't understand why you left. You didn't say much to me... Listen, I knew you had your reasons, I've come to accept that. I miss you and I hope you are well. I'm not with the others, though. I'm doing some scouting in some slums, so I've been too busy to contact you. It's good to hear from you. Don't be afraid to send messages.}}
I was review a schematic for another Dominion ship that we has stole the design plans for years ago when my comm buzzed again. It was Jesse.
I listen to his message and was relieve that he wasn't still upset with me.
{{I am glad to hear that you aren't still mad at me. I am doing well and currently involved with a combat school.
Why are you not with the others did they send you off on a mission in those slums? Hope your staying safe and well.}}
I send the message and resume looking over the schematics.
09/14/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shrug. "Found it in the intruders bag, near a comlink I think he was using to moniter us. Ask Jess. She was there when I pulled it out. Hell, I even set her on the bag it was in."
OOC: Heard this had a weird story-arc going about timetravel and I'm interested and concerned. Whatever, I'll just do my job for now. ;)

IC: Ah, another one.

{{I am glad to hear that you aren't still mad at me. I am doing well and currently involved with a combat school.
Why are you not with the others did they send you off on a mission in those slums? Hope your staying safe and well.}}

OOC: A shame I didn't think Jesse's mission through. TT.TT

IC: {{Haha! Oh right I remember! You never were the best fighter. A great mechanic though. I remember you having to take extra lessons from Zero to keep Sarah off your back and I would tease you. Oh good times. Yeah, I'm on a mission right now, though I took a detour by beating up a drug dealer. Listen, I'll contact you later. I'm leaving right now to track someone across the city. Some businessman. Gotta go.}}
My comm beeps once more and I listen to the message from Jesse. He was right I wasn't a skilled fighter back then. Zero did help out a lot though in keeping Sarah off my case. I remember the time I disabled her vulture when I had just about had enough of her yelling at me.
I sigh and get up from my desk. I was tired of looking at the logs and figured some walking about might help keep me entertained.
Before I leave my room I send one more message.
{{Yeah I know I wasn't the most physically gifted nor the most psionically gifted either. Though my psionics did help make up for the lack of physical ability as a combatant. I still remember that time I disabled Sarah's vulture because she had been yelling at me none stop for eight hours. Spent the rest of that day fixing it and tending to her. She did stop yelling at me as much after that though.
Give that dealer a good psi-lash from me for messing with my big brother. Hope to hear back from you soon.}}

I now start to wander the hall of the ship aimlessly.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/17/2012 8:53 AM PDT
{{Yeah I know I wasn't the most physically gifted nor the most psionically gifted either. Though my psionics did help make up for the lack of physical ability as a combatant. I still remember that time I disabled Sarah's vulture because she had been yelling at me none stop for eight hours. Spent the rest of that day fixing it and tending to her. She did stop yelling at me as much after that though.
Give that dealer a good psi-lash from me for messing with my big brother. Hope to hear back from you soon.}}

Damn! This lead went no where. I'm starting to think our information is wrong. Zero, you were supposed to be on this! I came all this way and- *buzz* [i]Augh. Well, it must be Jessica. I'm glad to hear from her, but now that she's finally confident enough to message me, she'll do it nonstop now... Though, I guess I'm more happy than upset."

(Listens to the message)

{{YOU DID WHAT?! When was this? I- wait, oh never mind. She did seem to calm down after a while. I guess with you being the only mechanic, she had to be more lenient on. Any ways, I don't think I will. I don't want to kill the man, at least not until I'm forced to. Besides, psionic lashes are extremely violent. If the right forensics analysts came in, they may call down the experts. No, too messy. I need to stay to the shadows. Like a ghost, like a spectre, like a ninja! You know the drill. Talk to you soon!}}
As I wander the halls I receive Jesse's message. I did know the drill and was only kidding about the psi-lash. I thought that he would have figured that out. I decide to leave him be for awhile since he was on a mission. The last thing he needs is a distraction.
I continue to wander the ship aimlessly like before.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]