StarCraft® II

PanKoprulu Academy XXI

"Indeed."

Novano looked away, glancing around the halls.

"It's strange... With the number of pure protoss in this ship, the Khala is not as comforting as it is elsewhere, like on Shakuras..." His eyes dimmed slightly. "And on Aiur..."

The protoss warrior eyed the individual in front of him. "I don't know how much of the Khala you have experienced, but it is supposed to be warm... soothing... But it's cold here. Unwelcoming."
Have experienced that before but here. I did travel to Auir after I had received these. It wasn't warm and soothing there. I heard echos of many voices from fallen warriors.

I am sorry that we cannot have it as it would be else where.

I stand up strait again and look at the protoss.

"I hope you understand that I mean no offense by bearing these nerve cords. They have become part of me and I do not wish to have them removed."
"To be... how do you say it... frank, I find them repulsive on an alien race."

Novano's eye's softened. "However, it was not your choice to be bound with these. I would imagine that removing these would be unbearably painful, and strip you of power that has been granted to you.

"Your race, though young and, at some times, arrogant, has shown itself to be honorable and resilient. I trust that you would not have committed the atrocity of combining our genes had you been able to choose."

Novano, through the Khala, could peer into this man's emotions and felt sincerity in him. It was likely as close as a Khalani link as he was going to experience on this ship, at least in the foreseeable future, but it was certainly more enjoyable than complete isolation.
Edited by topsecret on 9/17/2012 11:57 AM PDT
Bring me up to speed- what'd I miss important to me?

I'll update off memory.

Jess strides up to Shade. "I thought I had been shorter than you. Apparently not."

I examine the disc. "These were hooked up to someone's head, recorded a memory, and made it so that whoever runs it relives the memory. I guess the only way to know would be to run it, but I don't really trust it."
Edited by Draconus on 9/17/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Nothing that I know of.
To much bull!@#$ which even I couldn't remember?
Bring me up to speed- what'd I miss important to me?

I'll update off memory.

Jess strides up to Shade. "I thought I had been shorter than you. Apparently not."

I examine the disc. "These were hooked up to someone's head, recorded a memory, and made it so that whoever runs it relives the memory. I guess the only way to know would be to run it, but I don't really trust it."

Akia walked into the room. She saw the memory disk, and overheard the last bit of the conversation. She said, "Let me do it. I am curious about the contents."
She thought to herself, if it has sensitive information, I can exclude it.
I smiled at Jess. "Well, I would be slightly taller but I accidentally spilled a few drops...and I don't care if I can't gain all of my height back, as long as I get a few more inches back on me. Even a few more inches will make me happier even if I can't be restored to my original height. So..."
Jess frowns. "Don't worry at all. Shadow will get more ingredients, and undo all of this. If you ever need anything, notify me- we're connected now." She stops. "Connected by bull, but it's a connection nonetheless."

I hand the disc back to Cayl. "He who finds the map seeks the treasure."
"Like I said, even if he can't get enough of the ingredients, I would be happy enough if I was even just a few inches below my original height...and how are we connected?"
She smiles. "We were both made tiny, and, if that intruder was to be believed, we're the only people Shadow actually gives two f*cks about."
I walk into the gym and pull out my Katana. I sprint and slash apart one practice dummy before throw another into a wall with a Psi bolt. I continue doing this with the occasional Psionic Slash until I tire out.
Suddenly, John comes into the gym.
OOC: Shadowfury, I can never tell which is which...which of your chars is in italics again?
I take the disc and look it over. "How do I activate it? I mean, if it's that simple, I'm sure my nanites can manipulate it."
"Italics is thoughts and telepathy. Then I is Zaros and Brian is Brian."
OOC: Alright.

IC: "Zaros, we need to talk about what happened." John says, approaching him.
My blade comes level with his face. "Talk fast then."
"Calm down, you using violence was what caused that situation in the first place."
John thought for a moment.
"You are going to have to forgive me, nothing good comes of old grudges."
"You started it when you took Shade and Raven. Didn't someone tell you to not try and harm them?"
"No, nobody ever told me anything like that. To be fair, I didn't know Shade was pregnant either, otherwise I wouldn't have touched her...Raven looked alot worse than he was, figured he might die, and that I might as well get something out of him before that happened."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]