StarCraft® II

Underworld Braxis

The two families met at the usual place, Richard's True Italian. "What do you want Alfonso? I have an important meeting with the Mayor today." Ray, the family head, was a very impatient man, and didn't like to be late to anything. Alfonso, on the other hand, was the most patient of the family heads, and didn't mind being a little late.

"You heard about the new family that's arrived, no?"

"Yeah, but I'm not too concerned. We'll wipe them out with no problems." Alfonso sighed and left, going to his car. He wouldn't have his family wiped out for lack of preparation, and he knew the other families felt the same.

Welcome to Braxis, a world where organized crime rules all, even with the goody goodies doing their job. You are part of an up and coming Mafia family, looking to wipe out the competition and rule the planet unimpeded. Once you've done that, you aim to take your family to every planet and rule from the shadows. You start as an enforcer or street sweep, an information gatherer, or an assassin, the family's silent killer. All your family can get right now is standard civilian weapons, pistols, shotguns, hunting rifles, simple knives, and, if you're able to find the right guy, swords. Once you gain enough reputation, you steadily gain access to more advanced weaponry, including military.

Here's the application format:

<Bnet Name>(For C&P convenience)
Name:
Weapons (Main, Sidearm, Melee):
Appearance (Includes clothing and Terran Only):
Backstory:

I will DM your family head, Jared Franks, and I will also participate. If I deem it necessary, I will take control of a situation.

The Positions

Enforcer: You make sure the family's word is carried out and debts are payed.

Street Sweep: You gather information on the other families, and make sure your debties are doing their best to pay back the family.

Assassin: When the family can't use an enforcer to get the job done, you do. Never seen, you're only heard when it's too late.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/15/2012 1:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
<Zarkun>
Name: Tod Remus
Position: Assassin
Weapons: 30-06 Rifle, Colt .45, Twin Short swords
Appearance (Includes clothing and Terran Only): Six foot, dirty blonde hair, skinny, muscular build, wears old fashioned leather armor, combat boots, and a black duster (http://www.montanawoolenshop.com/F46506.jpg)
Backstory: Raised in the streets, he relied heavily on stealth and cunning to beat the bigger and beefier men. When this up and coming new Mafia family led by the mysterious Jared Franks, came to him, he took the offer.

<Warhawk>
Name: Stefan (the Coldblooded) <- nickname if that's ok
Position: enforcer/assassin (has worked as both)
Weapons: semi automatic 45, derringer 2 shot (up sleeve), 6" butterfly knife
Appearance: about 5' 6", lean, with ice blue eyes. wears a well worn striped suit of various dark greys and gray blues, probably tailored
Backstory: Killer for hire. Worked for a number of different families. His only loyalty is to his pocket book.

<ShadowFury>
Name: Farsoon
Position: Trying to figure out a good role for him...
Weapons: Compound Bow with tri arrowheads, Slugthrower Pistol, Daibo Spade.
Appearance: 6' with blue eyes, a couple scars across his face. Large man. Usually wears a black leather jacket over a skull and cross bones T-shirt. Blue jeans as well.
Backstory: Going to come up with it through out the story.

<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Boreli Heins
Position: Enforcer
Weapons: Colt .45, 8 Gauge pump action Shotgun, spiked brass knuckles
Appearance: 5' 11", average build, hazel eyes, wears a business suit and dress shoes.
Backstory: His family was actually friend with the head of the family, and one night his family mysteriously was murdered and the Crime Family took him in and raised him. They realized his potential and they made him an enforcer worth not knowing about.

<Dacder>
Name: Giovanni "Roman" Vincent
Weapons: Old Scoped M1 Garand (Family Heirloom), 45. Colt, 6" Hunting knife
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, Long blond hair, Clean cut looks, 5'11 160 pounds, T-shirt and Jeans, cowboy hat.
Backround: His dad and the boss were friends, they found out Roman was a crack shot and offered him a job as an assassin.

<Wfawwer>
Name: Alfieri Franks
Weapons: Gnasher Shotgun, Smith & Wesson Model 24 Revolver, Crowbar
Appearance: A bulky person, resembles a teenager more than that of a man.
Backstory: Joined the family when his parents were brutally murdered and Jared Franks, one of his uncles, showed up.

<MarkusDaWise>
Name: John Vaughn
Position: enforcer
Weapons: handgun and a pocket knife.
Appearance: Suit and tie. Classy hat.
Backstory: Son of a man who was in the family. Needed a job. Joined the family.

<Nikola>
Name: Luchas "Talon" Rexec (Lol, yes. Because I'm a terrible person :P)
Position: Assasin
Weapons (Main, Sidearm, Melee): Hunting Bow, Dual Pistols, Assortment of Knives
Appearance (Includes clothing and Terran Only): A shadowy figure of a small build, usually wears a cloak and knee-length boots. No one alive has seen his face.
Backstory: A mercenary hellbent on whatever he's paid for, was hired by a member of the family, and decided to stick with them until things turned sour.

<Naitsrich>
Name: Rojas Amir
Position: Street Sweeper
Weapons: Hunting crossbow, hunter's bow
Appearance: Brown eyes, brown hair, clean shaven face. Changes clothing on a daily basis.
Background: Growing up in a suburban environment, Rojas learned how to use simple hunting techniques for a past time to break away from civilized life. Now living in the city, Rojas can use these skills to get information, or make sure some doesn't come out.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/16/2012 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe you should give a description on what different positions are?
Reply Quote
<Zarkun>
Name: Tod Remus
Weapons: 30-06 Rifle, Colt .45, Twin Short swords
Appearance (Includes clothing and Terran Only): Six foot, dirty blonde hair, skinny, muscular build, wears old fashined leather armor, combat boots, and a black duster (http://www.montanawoolenshop.com/F46506.jpg)
Backstory: Raised in the streets, he relied heavily on stealth and cunning to beat the bigger and beefier men. When this up and coming new Mafia family led by the mysterious Jared Franks, came to him, he took the offer.
Reply Quote
I'm a little nervous about getting caught up in 2 RP's. I'm not sure If I'll have the time...
Anyway here goes nothing... :D

<Warhawk>
Name: Stefan (the Coldblooded) <- nickname if that's ok
Position: enforcer/street sweep/assassin (will do any job, as long as he's paid)
Weapons: semi automatic 45 handgun, derringer 2 shot (up sleeve), 6" butterfly knife
Appearance: about 5' 6", lean, with ice blue eyes. wears a well worn striped suit of various dark greys and gray blues, probably tailored
Backstory: Killer for hire. Worked for a number of different families. His only loyalty is to his pocket book.
Edited by Warhawk on 9/15/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Take off the silencer. Civilians don't have that kind of access. Then you're good.
Reply Quote
<ShadowFury>
Name: Farsoon
Position: Trying to figure out a good role for him...
Weapons: Compound Bow with tri arrowheads, Slugthrower Pistol, Daibo Spade.
Appearance: 6' with blue eyes, a couple scars across his face. Large man. Usually wears a black leather jacket over a skull and cross bones T-shirt. Blue jeans as well.
Backstory: Going to come up with it through out the story.
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/15/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Boreli Heins
Weapons: Colt .45, 8 Gauge pump action Shotgun, spiked brass knuckles
Appearance: 5' 11", average build, hazel eyes, wears a business suit and dress shoes.
Backstory: His family was actually friend with the head of the family, and one night his family mysteriously was murdered and the Crime Family took him in and raised him. They realized his potential and they made him an enforcer worth not knowing about.
Reply Quote
SF, .50 cal is military grade, not civilian. I even said Civilian stuff only.
Reply Quote
<MarkusDaWise>
Name: John Vaughn
Position: enforcer
Weapons: handgun and a pocket knife.
Appearance: Suit and tie. Classy hat.
Backstory: Son of a man who was in the family. Needed a job. Joined the family.

But the mafia did have tommy guns...
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 9/15/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
<Nikola>
Name: Luchas "Talon" Rexec (Lol, yes. Because I'm a terrible person :P)
Position: Assasin
Weapons (Main, Sidearm, Melee): Hunting Bow, Dual Pistols, Assortment of Knives
Appearance (Includes clothing and Terran Only): A shadowy figure of a small build, usually wears a cloak and knee-length boots. No one alive has seen his face.
Backstory: A mercenary hellbent on whatever he's paid for, was hired by a member of the family, and decided to stick with them until things turned sour.
Edited by Nikola on 9/16/2012 4:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mark, you need something civilian for a main, and you need a melee. You can use a bat if you want. But it all has to be civilian. The tommy wasn't civilian. Other than that you're good. Nik, I suggest some kind of rifle. Least for now.
Reply Quote
<Dacder>
Name: Giovanni "Roman" Vincent
Weapons: Old Scoped M1 Garand (Family Heirloom), 45. Colt, 6" Hunting knife
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, Long blond hair, Clean cut looks, 5'11 160 pounds, T-shirt and Jeans, cowboy hat.
Backround: His dad and the boss were friends, they found out Roman was a crack shot and offered him a job as an assassin.
Edited by Dacder on 9/15/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Approved. Although we need some street sweepers and enforcers. Mostly street sweepers.
Reply Quote
OOC: So we are all in the same mafia? Or am I mistaken?
Reply Quote
Same Mafia. To start. You can change sides at any point, just let me know. And expect dire consequences. Mafia families don't take kindly to betrayal.
Reply Quote
Name: Rojas Amir
Position: Street Sweeper
Weapons: Hunting crossbow, hunter's bow
Appearance: Brown eyes, brown hair, clean shaven face. Changes clothing on a daily basis.
Background: Growing up in a suburban environment, Rojas learned how to use simple hunting techniques for a past time to break away from civilized life. Now living in the city, Rojas can use these skills to get information, or make sure some doesn't come out.
Reply Quote
Melee weapon and you're good.
Reply Quote
How many people until we go?
Reply Quote
While I'm cross classing I might as well go all the way...
change position to:
Position: enforcer/street sweep/assassin (will do any job, as long as he's paid)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]