i get to play the beta!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Reply Quote
me too got it today
Reply Quote
beta keys revoked for being a bragging !@#.
Reply Quote
welcome to brotherhood of the HOTS
Reply Quote
lucky bastard :(
Reply Quote
I'm sad, I would have thought I would have got one this time. I play sc2 like ~2 hours a day almost everyday. I've been playing since the first beta; I don't understand...
Reply Quote
Well, we can't all get it...can we?
Reply Quote
How do you get keys to enter the beta?
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Kalaam
How do you get keys to enter the beta?

u dont u they just let you download it on this site if they chose you and you must have wol. if you werent a part of the wol beta i think you had to sign up for it or they wont let you in, i did. iduno maybe later they will let people who didnt sign up for it.
Reply Quote
well congrats dude!
Reply Quote
you don't need WoL or have to have been in the WoL beta to get into the HotS beta. Didn't you read the beta announcement.
Reply Quote
They said they mostly sent invites to streamers, pro players, and then a few other random people. What they did say though is that you activity on WoL might effect your chances to get into the beta.
Reply Quote
anybody playing beta zerg, and i know i can look on youtube, what race did you do better against in an average. And why do you think that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]