StarCraft® II

If...

The random question thread, where any weird question goes. The goal here is not to produce useful discussion, but rather a reaction of revulsion, hilarity, or downright confusion.

First question: If...

You were about to die of starvation in a canyon, and a rock fell on you and severed your arm, would you eat your own arm to survive?

Random question.
Edited by KnarledOne on 9/15/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Either way you die in the end. Plus, there will be no arm to eat because it will be under the !@#$%^- rock.
Reply Quote
You would die of blood loss. So I would just kill myself with the rock :P
Reply Quote
By bashing your head on the said rock? Very painful I must say. Assuming I will die in the end as I am already starving to death in some forsaken canyon, I would seriously just throw myself off the cliff if I lost an arm and I was already starving to death to begin with. At least I have the awesome sensation of free fall before I splatter to little bits.

Next question:
What is your zombie plan?
Reply Quote
As in you are a zombie, or you're making zombies? Or an after-death-pulling-the-strings kinda thing?
Reply Quote
Make sure that the Zombie attack doesn't happen until I'm in the military so I can get military grade weapons like that. :D
Reply Quote
Up to you, do you want to be a survivor in an apocalyptic world or a vector of the plague?
Reply Quote
Some friends I have want to join the military/junior recruits program or whatever it is.

I think they all have a death wish :P

I WILL SPREAD THE PLAGUE! ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE LICH KING! LONG RULE ARTHAS! LONG RULE ARTHAS!
Edited by Nikola on 9/15/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I actually signed up for the Guard last school year in May.
Reply Quote
Zombie Dawn. That's my plan.

New question:

If...

A zombie invasion occurred, would you prefer to be out hiking in the woods, or in prison?
Reply Quote
Prison. Zombies are stupid, so I would just sit on the roof after knocking out the stairs and raiding the cafeteria. Maybe have some others with me.

You never said you wouldn't be a guard :3
Reply Quote
Hiking for me. Less people around, more likely to live. Plus it would take longer for an airborne pathogen to reach me.
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/18/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
New scenario, mine requires a bit of set up.

You wake up and discover that you are one of only six human beings alive on earth. All other humans have mysteriously vanished, and all cities are in various states of ruin. None of the six have any memory from before you woke up. You discover that one of the six is responsible for the disaster that led to your current state. It could be any one of the six, including you, but you don't know because you can't remember anything.

If this happened to you, what would you do?

(Besides kill everyone anyways, because we'd all do that.)
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/18/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Go interrogating them all, then make an example out of the one that caused it.
Then I rebuild society in my own image.
Reply Quote
Go interrogating them all, then make an example out of the one that caused it.
Then I rebuild society in my own image.
I'm green with envy...I don't get a society built in my own image.
Reply Quote
Real small society, Drac, considering that there are only six of you. And what if you don't find the person who totaled society?

Me, I'd let it go, and just enjoy the end of the human race.
Reply Quote
I'd be pissed that I missed the rapture.
Reply Quote
Guilt is easy to determine, easier as the crime increases in scope.
And rebuilding is easy: XYXX
:)
Reply Quote
:S

New question!

Lets say you are in the SC world and you could be any terran unit. What would you be?

I'd probably be a Battle Cruiser :)
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 9/18/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Guilt is easy to determine, easier as the crime increases in scope.
And rebuilding is easy: XYXX
:)

You don't even know the m/w ratio of the group. Doesn't really work if it's all guys now does it.

:S

New question!

Lets say you are in the SC world and you could be any terran unit. What would you be?

I'd probably be a Battle Cruiser :)

Battle Hellion or Viking for my options. Much easier upkeep, and the acceleration is nothing to sneer at either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]