If...

I would react with a smug smirk and say "Yeah I'm that good -lookin'."
Reply Quote
Sometimes it doesn't take looks to be the favored servant.
Reply Quote
You could make any game into reality, what game (singular) would you choose?

"...I would have to say, um, DAMN IT! Definately not SC because of the Zerg, not Halo because of the flood. Wait, is it, maybe, MINECRAFT"

You found yourself working as a servant, but one of the people you serve starts giving you leniency/rich goods/other perks, how would you react?
"I would try to cause as much chaos as possible, or pretend nothing is going on.
Reply Quote
If
You found yourself working as a servant, but one of the people you serve starts giving you leniency/rich goods/other perks, how would you react?

Don't ask where I got this question.
Because I'm going to tell you.
Freaky as hell younger sister.

Oh, I wouldn't be a servant. If I was forced into that role, then the tables would very quickly be turned.....

Although I do like how your sister thinks.
Reply Quote
She's something, I'll give you that.
Still don't understand how she's the "normal" one, though.
:/
Reply Quote
That depends on how you define "normal". Frankly, I think nobody is "normal", therefore, everyone is "normal".
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/26/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, "normal" is based off the societal concept of "citizen zero", who follows every stereotype and target group pertaining to them.

Me: anemic, aggressive, intellectual
Her: friendly, introspective, (practically)bipolar, panicky
Reply Quote
Hmmmmmmm. No, I won't say it. You won't like it.

Me: laidback, quiet, intellectual, philosophizing.
My sister: Don't know, don't much care.
Reply Quote
Go for it.
You can't always get what you want . . .
Reply Quote
Oh, you want to know what I was going to say?
Reply Quote
Are we on personalities now?
Reply Quote
Question: Do you have a grudge on anyone????
I have a grudge on my former stepdad for being a lying con artist. I hate his guts
Reply Quote
Question: Do you have a grudge on anyone????
I have a grudge on my former stepdad for being a lying con artist. I hate his guts

Or as I would call him, 'an actor'.

I don't hold grudges. They're just not worth it.
Reply Quote
I even like my dad better than that con artist bastard annd my dad was a sh!t father...... I have the worst male role models EVER
Reply Quote
So you look here?
Reply Quote
09/26/2012 01:19 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
I even like my dad better than that con artist bastard annd my dad was a sh!t father...... I have the worst male role models EVER
I lived with only my mother and I never had a male role model...I never really had a father even though he would come to visit us.

As for other things...I wouldn't hold a grudge because that's just stupid and it can harm you more than others.

As for personalities- Shy, quiet, mostly calm, friendly, anxiety from what I've heard, depressed....and so on.
Reply Quote
Its not really a grudge more like a deep hate. If that f@cker fell in a tiger pen I seriously doubt I would get him help while if my dad did I would because even though he punched me when I was 5 hes now a somewhat decent human being. The computer for me is like an escape from my otherwise sh!tty life. The most important things to me are my mom and my dog
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 9/26/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/26/2012 01:25 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Its not really a grudge more like a deep hate. If that f@cker fell in a tiger pen I seriously doubt I would get him help while if my dad did I would because even though he punched me when I was 5 hes now a somewhat decent human being. The computer for me is like an escape from my otherwise sh!tty life. The most important things to me are my mom and my dog

*dope slap*

No. Don't use this as an escape. That is a long ways from being better. Success is the best form of revenge.
Reply Quote
Next question!

What is your most used (catch)phrase in the forums?

1- I say, good sir...
2- Your liver and half a kidney...
3- Bloody hell!
4- No.
5- You are a kitten compared to us fat cats.
Reply Quote
Awwww baneling balls.

I use this in the game mostly but I find it creative and witty and I have a lot others

suck Defiler D!ck

Stalker Sh!t

I only used these to in a battle of funny catchphrases in a custom and the guy even said im pretty good
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]