StarCraft® II

If...

I don't really have a catchphrase, but if I did.......

I'm going to enjoy this. You might, but I will.
Reply Quote
Question 1: If you had to choose any melee weapon in existence, what would you choose?

"Katana, Bardiche, or a Broad Axe."

Question 2: If you were the most powerful being in existence, what would you do with your power?

"This one I have trouble answering myself and both I created."
Reply Quote
Question 1: Short hand-and-a-half sword.

Question 2: Are we talking god-like power?
Reply Quote
Question 1: Single edged long sword.

Question 2: Create worlds.
Reply Quote
Q1: A folding chair
Q2: Create parodies of myself across different dimensions and LOL as I screw everything up.
Reply Quote
Question 2: If we're talking god-like power, then I would remake the world into a somewhat, darker, image.
Reply Quote
"Almost god like power. I guess I would do the same as you, Thunder."
Reply Quote
I think you and I might have different versions of darker. Mines more.....

erotic. There's really no other word for it.
Reply Quote
Q2: Rule 63 everything.
Reply Quote
"...Actually only half the world would be a horrible place, the other would be an awesome good place. Kind of to reflect my mind. One part is dark and scary and lethal. The other is kind caring and calm."
Reply Quote
1: Kilij, mathafakers.

2: Unleash the true chaos that is my mind. Pikmin running around, Zerg eating things, dragons being dragons- it'll be fun.
Reply Quote
If you can meet God and God will answer only one question from you, what questions will you ask?
Reply Quote
How do I become a God. Easy.
Reply Quote
"'Can you grant me all the knowledge in the universe?' Is the question I would ask, more of a request, but a request is still a form of question in my mind."
Reply Quote
. . . you had to choose one of your own characters to live as for five years, who and why?
Reply Quote
Cayl, cause I could mess with peoples heads. Then I'd find a way to retain his form with my memories.
Reply Quote
"Korzis. The only character I had planned before I even made him. I made the personality something I desire and his mastery with a sword is also something I desire.
Reply Quote
None. I prefer me as I am. And my characters tend to be more, cavalier, about killing people.

If you had to do one thing in life, one thing only, and then immediately die, what would it be?
Edited by Thundercrash on 9/27/2012 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That one's tricky...I'm gonna say go back in time and tell my past self what not to do.
Reply Quote
Easy. Ensure Elysium exists. That way, I live eternal in Paradise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]