StarCraft® II

Never forget D3. Do not buy before reviews.

Never forget
Reply Quote
lol'd +1

got d3 opening day got to inferno act 1 soon after
then realized how !@#$ty the game was -_-

Never forget
Reply Quote
I still don't know why people disliked D3, it was way better than D2.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 Reviews

Edge 9/10
Eurogamer 9/10
G4 4.5/5
Game Informer 9/10
GameSpot 8.5/10
GameSpy
GamesRadar 8/10
IGN 9.5/10
PC Gamer UK 90/100
CheatCodes.com 8.8/10

You fail OP.
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 03:10 PMPosted by TheFiend

^
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 Reviews

Edge 9/10
Eurogamer 9/10
G4 4.5/5
Game Informer 9/10
GameSpot 8.5/10
GameSpy
GamesRadar 8/10
IGN 9.5/10
PC Gamer UK 90/100
CheatCodes.com 8.8/10

You fail OP.

Those scores are basically like paid adds....seriously...
Reply Quote
D3 players just don't know what they want/wanted.

One half of the community wants one thing and the other is adamantly opposed to such. So no matter what Blizzard does, someone will throw a fit. D3 was much more entertaining to jump into than D2, however, the atmosphere and plot were pretty bad.
Edited by Pain on 9/29/2012 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I enjoyed D3 a ton...kinda the wrong place for this stuff though.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 Reviews

Edge 9/10
Eurogamer 9/10
G4 4.5/5
Game Informer 9/10
GameSpot 8.5/10
GameSpy
GamesRadar 8/10
IGN 9.5/10
PC Gamer UK 90/100
CheatCodes.com 8.8/10

You fail OP.

Read the fan reviews from amazon and everywhere else. These are site owner reviews who get paid by game companies to make them look good. if the fan reviews don't match their reviews they are worthless.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft

Yep. Also, original Diablo forever. ♥
Reply Quote

In an alternate dimension maybe..
Reply Quote
D3 is good until you get to the endgame. Of course the reviews were good. They were done with only a limited amount of play time, and showcased all of the good things Blizzard put in the game without highlighting the bad (poor itemization, lack of build variety, sorry excuse for endgame, pay-to-win RMAH, etc).

The thing about HotS is that it's an expansion, so you already know most of what you're getting. The changes are can be followed by reading these forums among other fansites for high level analysis. What we won't see is the campaign story line, and truthfully Blizzard usually does a fantastic job with their campaigns. If they live up to the WoL storyline, they'll have earned their $40, imo. Point being, we probably won't see the same kind of surprise we got with D3.

Edit: added reference to RMAH. The entire concept is a mess.
Edited by Firefly on 9/19/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 Reviews

Edge 9/10
Eurogamer 9/10
G4 4.5/5
Game Informer 9/10
GameSpot 8.5/10
GameSpy
GamesRadar 8/10
IGN 9.5/10
PC Gamer UK 90/100
CheatCodes.com 8.8/10

You fail OP.

I don't fail. The reviews on your list is why all of us should never forget. Never forget to get advertisements that are paid, I mean, never forget to get reviews by people not getting paid.
Reply Quote
D3 was rather disappointing :/
Reply Quote

Mundane villains, act 4 was like "Lol I am tired of working lets finish this quickly." And the end game was built around the auction house, the whole thing was just about money.

Also, Jay Wilson, that name speaks for it self.

And here is a brilliant example of how ratings work with top known review sites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIP73xIAPLU
Edited by Biggiej on 9/20/2012 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
D3 was still better than D2 and with all the changes they have made, it is now much better than D2 ever was.
Reply Quote
Bliz just rushed D3 imo that and some of our expectations were WAAYYYY too high, also why is this on the sc2 forums? :/
Reply Quote
So many other things I could have done with that $60... :(
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 01:12 AMPosted by SenorChang
D3 was still better than D2 and with all the changes they have made, it is now much better than D2 ever was.

Yeah D3 had something D2 never had, which is actual gameplay.

The thing with D2 was it was a pure low-skill spammer game. If you were a firewall sorceress, all you ever did was spam firewall and drink potions. You got a total of 2 abilities to use, and it just couldn't hold my interest.

I hated the skill point system, even Diablo 1 did a better job, since at least you could switch to different spells. In D2 you just didn't have enough points to make yourself competent at more than one or two things and the majority of your levels were just "I make my gimmick a little more powerful."

D3 at least gives you an arsenal of special abilities to use, which just makes for way better gameplay.
Reply Quote
No way in Hell is D3 better then D2, Just because D3 has better Graphics doesn't make it better

In Diablo 2 you can Hostile anyone in the World and run up and kill them for fun.

I really miss this part of the game in Diablo this is what made diablo differnt from other RPG's
like dum Torchlight or Netherwinter nights

also, i mess the fact that we cant run around with 8 of our friends anymore, or do cool 4v4 battles in the Open World,

Diablo 3 seems like to went into the Console Gamplay way, 4 player co-op is in every Console game 4 Player co-op always SUCK, which is why i dont play Xbox or Ps3

I was hopping Diablo 3 was going to be everything i ever dreamed for, but i havnt played this game since i beat Inferno act 2, once i got to Inferno act 3, i just got sick of it, i still play Diablo 2 and enjoy it alot more then Diablo 3 sadly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]