StarCraft® II

Do you eat ramen while playing SC?

Me, I like me some mushroom flavored Top Ramen while I slay me some zerg and protoss. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
No I eat oreo soaked in milk. Did you know there are 1 gr of saturated fat and 60 calories in each cookie? Can't eat them without remorse but I can't resist them either. I feel so weak willed.
Reply Quote
Nah, worried about spilling on my laptop by accident. However, I do sometimes drink tea while playing customs (I put it nearby and go afk for a few seconds to drink).
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/16/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pork Schnitzel and Mashed.
Reply Quote
Hey I learned to make beer patzle.
And I got some leftover pumpkin pie (I made them from scratch, shell from ginger snaps) for a while.
Reply Quote
Korean Shin.
Reply Quote
Yea Korean shin ramen is Good when I eat them I have around 300 apm with a monster drink right next to me :)
Reply Quote
no. just drinks
Edited by Vexille on 4/28/2013 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No, I rarely eat while playing, its a pretty bad habit to be focused on other things while you eat.

Whatever you do though, don't eat poptarts, they will kill you.

------------------------------------------
Poptarts Taste Like...
Reply Quote
No, I rarely eat while playing, its a pretty bad habit to be focused on other things while you eat.

I only drink water at my desk usually. But are you saying it's bad that I watch TV while eating?
Reply Quote
I eat almost whatever is at hand. I drink hot cocoa, hot cider, eat top ramen, acai berries, pretzels, etc... you get the idea. Its the only way I can focus- make my stomach stop grumbling at me lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]