StarCraft® II

Mutalisk harrass

NEEEEEEEERD RAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Build Turrents, D END
Reply Quote
great thread.
Reply Quote
Mutas, build turrets, now the zerg has a bunch of useless units, cant harass, and suck in a straight up fight
Reply Quote
Unless you're in bronze and the don't care about turrets.
Reply Quote
just pull your whole army, your whole scv mineral lines, go attack him and win.

seriously. if he is going mutas and you see 3- to infinate mutas, at that moment, just right then, right then, go attack and kill him.

easy peasy.
Reply Quote
Disregard anything OP says, let us not forget what he said in this thread: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3881720655
Reply Quote
LOL^^

Yeah, I was in bronze... and I sucked so bad... ooh... I sucked soo bad.... Its actually quite painful to think about.

I know how to stop Muta harass, I just needed a place to vent. :P Kinda what there forums have become, floods of QQ and pointless threads.
Reply Quote
Yes you can stop mutes with thors and turrets, but if they get a critical mass of them turrets are useless, you could kill them with an all out assault, but it's no as easy as you guys make it out to be.
Reply Quote
I think that's the point...spending time and resources erecting turrets forces you in a defensive stance, and while that is happening the zerg opponent and prepare for a real assault.

Unlike protoss and zerg, terran have no way to fend off muta harrass without turning completely defensive.
09/17/2012 06:53 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I know how to stop Muta harass, I just needed a place to vent. :P

It's the #1 terran weakness.....Speedy air units.
Edited by Quirriff on 9/17/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]