Command Lag

Hey,

I'm experiencing a frustrating issue where in-game my command queues lag by 1-3 seconds. It doesn't happen every game but enough times now that I'm beginning to get peeved. I play on lowest of low settings and run only StarCraft and iTunes while gaming. It's an odd issue because although the game itself does not lag (models move fluently, no "Waiting on server...", etc), whenever I assign a command, even as simple as 'Gather', my unit won't register the command for a good 1-3 seconds. This also extends into accessing the menu and telling the game to 'Surrender'. I'm wondering if this is a MAC issue or a wider bug issue, nonetheless it is frustrating and I've had to exit games because of it.

I run 10.6.8 OSX.

PS: This posted twice, apologies for that.
Edited by TheBolerO on 9/18/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am experiencing the same thing. It happens for every command. This is worse than starting 10 seconds late :(

I am running OS 10.8.1.
Edited by Vertabreaker on 9/18/2012 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Try deleting your Battle.net cache, as this has helped users in the past.

Clearing your Battle.net Cache
    1. Navigate to Mac HD/Users/Shared/Blizzard/
    2. Move the Battle.net folder to the trash.
    3. Empty the Trash.
    4. Launch Starcraft II

Also, the starting the matches late is still a known issue, which the bug forum team is researching still: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2267599524#2

• Not all players in a game are starting a match at the same time.
    We are still investigating the cause(s) of this issue. While we initially felt it was related to low end machines, and possibly running multiple programs, we are still investigating all possible causes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]