StarCraft® II

Creep Tumor - Mini-map

Hello folks, I am not a frequent poster on these forums though I would like to express an idea for the Heart of the Swarm game coming out (could also apply to WOL).

Zerg Mini-map currently shows the location of each Creep Tumor. I find this quite overwhelming when you are trying to find some of your scattered units as you see all of the terrain plus your overlords across but it makes it harder to locate crucial troops that may have been left behind.

My suggestion would be to remove creep tumors from the mini-map except maybe the active ones that can be used to creep ahead.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
Sounds fair to me. It's not like you need to see them on there.
Reply Quote
That or make it a toggle-able option with a button NEXT TO THE MINIMAP. Not in the menu. Next to the minimap. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
I'd like it a lot (in fact it'd be really nice) if unactive creep tumors didn't have minimap icons.
Reply Quote
I'd like it a lot (in fact it'd be really nice) if inactive creep tumors didn't have minimap icons.

Agreed.
Reply Quote
Yes indeed, nice post.. to bad i dont have HOTS yet =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]