StarCraft® II

Legion Gaming is now recruiting!

Hey guys! My name is TheGreatOne and I respresent Legion Gaming.
Legion Gaming is a Casual to professional team with a good roster. Our best known players are; Shuttle/Mentalking(Went vs Idra and ESEA, Korean, good player overall.) Theory(MLG), Jimrising(MLG and WCS Mexico 2nd place), Avilo, Aurora (went vs Scarlett and has won Iron lady champions) and Whisper(Many tournaments like playhem and etc.)
If you are here to join to have fun AND to learn. We are beginning to try to get support for the idea of the “LgN Academy” and we hope it goes through.

We’re beginning to do another mass recruit attempt, we accept anyone at all times, too!

Join now at; www.teamlgn.com >>>> then register >>>> go to “Membership Applications” forum in the forums >>>> goto http://www.teamlgn.com/showthread.php?34267-Looking-to-rejoin-The-Legion-Read-this-thread after registering >>>> sign the application >>>> wait to be accepted

We look forward to seeing you!!
If you are a masters+ player, even GM you can apply to be on our Pro team by messaging our pro team leader “Darigaz” or Eric. Our B team is any league! Practice-GM!

Hope to see that you sign up and all goes well.

TGO
Reply Quote
Already in a team, Joeyray's is by far the worst place to recruit. Several clans and teams came up here and they didn't succeed. I'm just telling you now so you don't waste your time.

Sorry but it's the truth. :(

But if you're lucky you might be able to get a couple.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/15/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why are you recruiting in a RP forum?
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Dacder
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
I've posted in the race forums and general discussion too.
And esports and multiplayer

and because, why not?
Reply Quote
wfawwer:

Well, the starcraft part of this team doesn't seem as impressive as the LoL side.
Reply Quote
Dacder proceeds to hit thegreatone in the head, knocking him unconscious. He then proceeds to drag him to his chem lab for several painful experiments.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]