1. Kingdom Hearts - Unique weapon (keyblade), awesome story, love the battle system, unique name for the enemies (Heartless) and the game fit for all ages (Meaning no inappropriate words for the kids)
2. SC BW - I love Reaver, Lurker, Carrier, Siege Tank and more! It have a good story too. The game control is so hard but it was soooooo fun!!
3. Final Fantasy 7 - Noooooo Aerith!!! You can't die!!! Love the story though.
4. Street Fighter Alpha 3 - First fighting game I played and I freaking love it!
5. Tenchu Stealth Assassin - The first very game I played in my childhood. I feel like my childhood game deserve in the top 5 =)
So what's your?