Your top 5 all time favorite games.

Tough choices...

No specific order:

Starcraft: All of them. They are just amazing.

TF2: Most balanced and well thought out shooter ever.

Minecraft: Well more specifically Minecraft Tekkit but even normal Minecraft is AMAZING. Just need tekkit to be updated to MC 1.3 and it'll be even more amazing

KOTOR series

World of Tanks: Best F2P game...ever...

Torchlight series: TL1 is certainly a worthy successor to Diablo 2. Heck it was made by the D2 team anyway. TL2 comes out in 3 days and I'm excited :D

Honorable mentions:

Halo franchise, I'm Halo'd out admittedly, but it was part of my childhood and I still look forward to Halo 4

Mass Effect Series: ME3's ending sucked but the series was still sick

Lost Planet Series: I await LP3 patiently. The series thus far has been pretty damn good I must say.

CoD4: The last Call of Duty game to get Multiplayer over 90% completely balanced. Every one after is just an imba piece of crap. True WaW and Black Ops have Zombies which is fun but still

Battlefield 3: Amazing Shooter, way better than any CoD game

Blacklight Retribution: Also amazing shooter better than any CoD game. Plus, its F2P :P
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Ligeirinho
Rock n' Roll Racing
Someone watches Husky.
Reply Quote
SC2 - Best multiplayer/competitive game
FF2 and FF3 for SNES (I don't know what versions they are in Japanese), FF7 and FF9 for PS1 - all 4 of these games are equally fantastic while being different in their own way, set the standard/raised the bar for what a quality RPG should be
Legend of Zelda, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Zelda Ocarnia of Time - all were pretty much the best games of their time for each Nintendo platform, set the standard/raised the bar for what an adventure game should be
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - my favorite game that hardly anyone has ever heard of, what Diablo could be if they put in a lot of effort...people might look at me funny when I mention this game, but I don't care. Such a hidden gem.
Edited by Flynn on 9/17/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Super Metroid
2 Chrono Trigger
3 Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
4 Starcraft 2
5 Diablo 3
Reply Quote
Skyrim
Max Payne 3
Deus Ex Machina Human Revolution
Warcraft 3 TFT
Yugioh (if you think sc2 has balance problems play this game, holy crap every banlist is like a new race is introduced and they're op as terran was in beta).
Reply Quote
Glad to see there are some HoMM fans out here.

1. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - I liked 2 and 5 as well, but 3 was really the best. This was a real strategy game.

2. Starcraft: Brood War

3. Starcraft 2

4. Warcraft 3

5. Rome Total War

HoMM franchise was !@#$ing good. HoMM 3 never gets old. I still reinstall it time to time to redo the campaign :D
Reply Quote
Breath of Fire II
Mutant League Hockey
Goldeneye 007
Street Fighter 4
Starcraft II
Reply Quote
1. Warcraft III: TFT
2. Starcraft II
3. Pokemon series
4. SC:BW
5. Final Fantasy series
Reply Quote
1 sc2
2 cod series
3 pokemon handheld games
4 dbz budikia 1-3
5 sc bw 64 and pc version

then star wars clone wars haha
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 10:00 PMPosted by SniperwD
2 cod series

Flame war incoming.
Reply Quote
1))every legend of Zelda game but most note worthy is the legend of Zelda ocarina of time.

2)Pokemon emerald version (all if the gameboy ones are amazing I feel though that they're going overboard with the new ones past emerald version )

3)call of duty patch1.1 for the PC, mainly because its such a tight nit family now.

4)sc2 (arcade, awesome game without a doubt enough said)

5)Fire emblem the sacred stones (such a fun game)

Other honorable mention has to me smash bros franchise.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 10:08 PMPosted by omniproxy
Other honorable mention has to me smash bros franchise.

Super Smash Bros series > many fighting games

Mario Kart series > many racing games

Legend of Zelda series > many adventure games

Some say Nintendo's kiddie stuff, but I beg to differ.
Reply Quote
1.counter strike: source. It's the most fun out of all the cs, i only play 1.6 if i feel like being serious. But in css my fav thing to do is get a deagel and bhop while shooting people in the face. I have been called a hacker and even got banned a couple of times :( but it's still a fun game.
2.sc2: I call it my "home" game. Every other game is a "vacation".
3.cod4: game that got me into gaming in a serious way. I played that game for like 3 years strait without playing any other game.
4.bf2 pr: Best game/mod to play with friends, with teamwork this game/mod is just epic.
5.tie between halo and deus ex: Both have amazing campaigns and story that i actually follow and read lore about, also one of the very few games that spark deep emotions.
Reply Quote
1=2. Deus Ex and Final fantasy VIII
3. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
5. Final Fantasy X-2 :))).

Though I've probably played SC2 more than all of them. But, still, SC2 might be in my top 50 games. It's a fun strategic blackhole for time.
Edited by ishiki on 9/17/2012 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No particular order.
Final Fantasy X and X-2
Pokemon
SC2
Warcraft 3
Kingdom Hearts
Reply Quote
Random order.

1.SC2/Warcraft 3
2.Pokemon Emerald
3.Sonic 2 Adventure Battle
4.Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
5.Super Smash Bros Brawl/Tales of Vesperia
Edited by Emperor on 9/18/2012 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
CS
L4D
TF2
SC1
SC2
Reply Quote
Just 5? Damn, this is tough...

1. Final Fantasy 6
2. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
3. Warcraft 2
4. Chrono Trigger
5. Final Fantasy 4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]