StarCraft® II

Protoss Mothership (Drawing)

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, i just didn't know where to post this)

Greetings dudes,

I just finished my mothership drawing and would like to show it to you, I hope you enjoy it!

http://felipevzsouza.deviantart.com/#/d5fbdk9
Reply Quote
Holy ****ing ****, that is god damn amazing.

And since this is Joeyray's...I wish to ask you something. What inspired you to do this?
Reply Quote
Thank you!

I always liked the protoss design and the mothership (despite the nerfs) is my favorite unit. When I was looking for some drawings of it, I only found 1 or 2, so I decided to make this one to raise up the count a lil
Reply Quote
"Holy f*cking god. It is amazing." I fall over from the pure awesomeness of the picture.
Reply Quote
!@#$ man. How long did this take you?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Note, I make it a habit to NOT profane.

-THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN CENSORED-
O MY MUTHER#$%^ING SWEET $h!t FLOWING OUT OF A BROKEN #$%^ OF #$%^ERS. THE #$%^ WHO #$%^ED WITH THIS MAKES SOME $%^&ING SWEET $h!T

!!!!!
so cool
Reply Quote
That is amazing! How long did it take to make that?
Reply Quote
That is an epic drawing. Wish I had your skill.
Reply Quote
thank you all for enjoying it!

it took me a month to finish cause im lazy haha, but i think in total time it was something like 18 hours or so, i'm still not very used to draw and i think i draw pretty slow, gotta make stuff faster if i wanna work with illustration or something like that
Reply Quote
Better than what I can come up with. You get a cookie sir.
Reply Quote
Dude, forget going faster. If going slowly gets you this kind of quality, then go as slow as you need to.
Reply Quote
You should somehow get that in the media tab! Thats awesome man! Somebody has too much time and too much talent!

09/19/2012 01:12 PMPosted by smylez
You get a cookie sir.

And bacon!!

edit

Anyone know how to get pictures drawn into the "Media" Tab?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 9/19/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I enjoy your skill. As such, have an Inka Cola and a piece of steak. We, my friend, have much to discuss.
Reply Quote
This is absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw things like this on the computer.
Reply Quote
You sir, I'm afraid will have to report to the awesome police. The public simply isn't ready for this level of bad@$$ery, and I'm afraid you will have to be put into quarantine until people can be prepared.
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Warhawk
You sir, I'm afraid will have to report to the awesome police. The public simply isn't ready for this level of bad@$$ery, and I'm afraid you will have to be put into quarantine until people can be prepared.

I accept being taken to quarantine by the awesome police. But I believe I have the right to eat bacon and cookies as much as I want. Let there be bacon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]