StarCraft® II

The A-Move Issue

I hear a lot of people taking issue with units that just a-move don't have special abilities. The warhound was an example of this, but I disagree that units should always have crazy ability micro (I realize the removal of the warhound was a balance issue, this thread is not about that). Even with "a-move" there is plenty of micro involved, such as unit location, timing, movement, etc. MOST units fit into this category and it's ok. If you want nearly every unit to have abilities, go play warcraft 3. I didn't like wc3 because of this reason. I can't control every single unit, do macro, and control/level up a hero at the same time like in wc3. When there's too many abilities, the game becomes about who's a better multitasker rather than who's a better war strategist. I realize multitasking is part of SC2, but it should not be the focus, and having a-move units is not necessarily a bad thing in itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]