StarCraft® II

PanKoprulu Academy Part 22

I say 74th, at least :P
If Shadow has what he came for, wouldn't we be leaving?
He has the blueprints to the machine he needs, but not the machine itself- besides, he promised a vacation.
I then jumped into the Civic, I was wondering what Ceas said. "I don't know what he's talking about...I mean a sentry can be wrong...right?"

Raven was walking down the street with a crowd of people, he was pissed and was heading towards the hotel and he forgot that he doesn't have anyone to sleep with.
"They have a diagnosis accuracy rating of 89.995%. More likely than not he's right."
I look for some way to get back to the hotel and decide to just walk. Before I start walking though I ask Jess, "Is there anything that can be sent down from the Vengeance that I can drive?"
Drac, could you post a way for Thecommander to contact you so you can tell him how to get the values for stuff like you did the Vengeance. He's helping everyone with their RP factions.
Reposting.

I walk up to Jess and whisper in her ear.

"Err... Jess? We might want to get Shade... away... from people for a while. According to the scan, there could be some, ah, aftereffects that won't surface for up to one point five Earth days. You see, the problem lies in the fact that the effects can also occur in less than zero point three six Earth days. Which would be about now. Being near humans when it happens could potentially be... complicated."
I know. Shade and Jess drove off a while ago.
Where were you?
Wait so I can't use Abel, and requiem until the last few missions... And there are ten left... Rage!
I trimmed it. There are five plot missions . . . .
And craptons upon craptons to the power of craptons of filler!
I trimmed it. There are five plot missions . . . .
And craptons upon craptons to the power of craptons of filler!

Damn it!
Ç.Ç
It's mostly you guys LOL. I planned to be here by the twelfth part, maximum. But so many subplots and random BS and arguments.
wfawwer vs. Fantasy argument- 1 thread.
That is all.
I know. Shade and Jess drove off a while ago.
Where were you?
At school.

Say I meet her after the car stops then. I'm assuming we have something to find each other?
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/21/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Cell phones. Everyone's getting back to the hotel: it's around midnight on Halloween.
By the way, Ceas has the appearance of a nine year old boy, so as not to disorient him with height change.
"So that is a no then." I look at Dani. "I am sorry if I have offended or upset you."
Cell phones. Everyone's getting back to the hotel: it's around midnight on Halloween.
By the way, Ceas has the appearance of a nine year old boy, so as not to disorient him with height change.
I should think height change would be rather trivial for someone who can fly, and by default I levitate about 2 feet off the ground. Ah well, doesn't really affect anything in any case.
She closes her eyes. "What I'd give to get him back. It's why I'm helping Shadow out again- if he feeds, he could raise Marco back to life." She then looks at Flint. "Is that such a crazy ulterior motive?"
"Not entirely. You lost someone you cared deeply about."

"I apologize again for what I said." I remain sitting in the chair.
She sighs. "It's okay. Just tread a little more lightly. I shudder to think what Umbra stands to gain in this. Everyone near Shadow wants something, and intends to use his power to get it."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]