Mutalisks in the new Resident Evil 5 movie

Hello, I just came back from the theater where I watched the RE5 movie and at the final scene there are several mutalisks!!! Wow I didn't know that the whole virus plot was caused by a Zerg infestation, so maybe the zombies are Infested Terrans?? o.0

You can watch that clip in this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pqLypMd34 at minute 14:54
Reply Quote
"The only thing that resembles Mutalisks there is their screams and wings. Mutalisks bodies are curved and those things look more like birds than Mutalisks to me actually."
Reply Quote
They were in the game Resident Evil 5 so don't go to crazy and they are not Mutalisks...
Reply Quote
LOL have you actually watched the movie or the clip from youtube? This RE "birds" are curved and look like mutas!!!
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 07:58 PMPosted by CrackerBlue
LOL have you actually watched the movie or the clip from youtube? This RE "birds" are curved and look like mutas!!!
Look at Resident Evil 5 the game that came out way before the movie did...they are the exact same thing in there so please calm down.
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 07:58 PMPosted by CrackerBlue
"Mutalisks are curved like crescent moons. Those things were only curved a tiny bit at the tail while they flew. That's either aesthetics or to help with their flight."
Reply Quote
I just watched the RE as well. They don't look like mutas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]