StarCraft® II

MTG is looking for players!

No not Magic: The Gathering...

MTG is a very small gaming community created by a group of friends. We have about 20 people that play a variety of PC games, we are just starting to branch out towards StarCraft II in hopes to gain newer members and more importantly enjoy the world's number one Real-Time Strategy game!

We are a very very small community, in fact I wouldn't go as far as to saying we're a clan like the ones you see advertised. Our website is a Facebook group and we communicate via Skype and Ventrilo. You don't have to make any commitments and we have no rules about "Double Clanning" we are just look for players like us who enjoy playing games casually and competitively.

Some of the games we play include:

- League of Legends
- Guild Wars 2
- Borderlands 2
- Minecraft
- Battlefield 3
- Arma 2 (DayZ more specifically)
- StarCraft II (Obviously :P)

We are starting to do some more events such as tournaments and leagues, we are currently doing an event for StarCraft II and we are looking to expand. We are accepting any players who enjoy hanging out and playing video games, but if you enjoy StarCraft II and have the patience of waiting for a just starting community looking to find more players, feel free to contact me in-game, MTGjcstrat #853.

We can speak in-game and talk more about the community if you have any questions!
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
i'd be glad to play sc2 with you guys.. add me
Reply Quote
whats your vent info
Reply Quote
So what color decks to y'all play?
Reply Quote
How do you guys feel about Bronze league players? I just recently started playing (first RTS I've ever played actually) and I would love to have people to practice with.
Reply Quote
o/ nom

Valkar 323, add me in game and I can help you practice if you want.
Reply Quote
awesome, thanks!
Reply Quote
I'm looking for a small group of people to mess around on team games with, I am willing ot give tips too. post vent info?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]