StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part12)

09/24/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Thundercrash
t really is painful knowing that your own mind is what is making you unhappy.

Self-doubt is a bane to many people.

There are so many categories that people fall into. I'm not really a gamer, I'm not very athletic, I'm not much of a traveler.

I can categorize myself in numerous ways, but would I be right? You don't have to be a fanatic to like something. You like to game right? You don't have to be a professional gamer to play or comment on them.

Sometimes thoughts come into my head that I'm convinced would scare most people.

Ever think about beating the crap out of someone who annoys? Have you thought about killing someone close to you? Have you had perverted thoughts about someone? I have, but I never follow through with them. These thoughts are natural. We have emotions and fears and we have negative thoughts, but that's why we have self control.

I worry that the things I like will drive others away.

They are people who share your interests and even if the people you are talking to don't, they may be curious about it. A friend doesn't need to share all your interests. One of my best friends in elementary loved soccer while it didn't really interest me that much, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't have conversations about soccer from time to time.
Ok, fine then. Character reviews again. I still need a couple more opinions on Cayl.
I can't come up with a review except for that I still need work to be done on them...
09/24/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Nikola
2: Someone was reading hen.tai. (Damn, blizzard is smart.) And they read about something very disturbing and are now mentally scarred ._.

Case in point: I like hen.tai and I still have friends. :3

09/24/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Nikola
I play soccer. Except I broke my foot :(

Also, that sucks.
Well...I think I should take my break since I'm having a hard time staying calm and relaxed but instead I'm feeling really stressed. So don't know how long it will take...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/24/2012 2:36 PM PDT
Posted by Nikola
2: Someone was reading hen.tai. (Damn, blizzard is smart.) And they read about something very disturbing and are now mentally scarred ._.

Case in point: I like hen.tai and I still have friends. :3

I'm into bondage, and I've only found one person who shares that interest. And it's very hard to meet up with her to practice.
....I can't believe I just read that....
09/24/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Thundercrash
I'm into bondage, and I've only found one person who shares that interest. And it's very hard to meet up with her to practice.

Kinky. I tried watching videos of that kind of stuff, still do time to time. It's okay in my opinion. It may be worth a try, but, for me, I would have to be the one in control. I have a lot of problem being the one underneath. You can find a lot of videos on it. Many companies specialize in fulfilling those kinds of fantasies. There have been failures in the subject though like 50 Shades of Gray and a handbook on certain bondage techniques that has a warning that you could burn your house down (what the hell were they suggesting in there?) Then there good representations of the subject like these two comics I found on DA. One references that one the characters in to that kind of thing (Humon is the artist and writer of that series). The other goes in depth about the main female character's love of bondage and how her two "chefs" prepare their sessions in great detail. Interesting stuff.

Edit: BTW, I'm really surprised that Blizzard doesn't censor the word "bondage." XD Everyone be quiet about that.
Edited by Thecommander on 9/24/2012 2:49 PM PDT
I'm back...*reads what everyone is saying* I think I should go...and by go I really mean it...
The only reason I thought it was weird was because they had it in school. And I dislike por.n in any of its forms, but that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

09/24/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Thecommander
Also, that sucks.

And yes, it does. I decided to continue playing. Then broke my foot the day before it started.

DAMN MY SIBLING AND THEIR BONY SHINS!

Edit: Dear god....

I'm not one to judge, because of what I'm interested in, but I agree with CR.

I think I'm going to go now o_o
Edited by Nikola on 9/24/2012 2:51 PM PDT
About two years ago, I would have agreed.
Now I wish I could go back.
This reminds me of that time that girl I have a crush on at my college (the same one I can't find), started talking about how she looked at hen.tai once... in the middle of a chem lab. Oh that was funny. If we were in private I probably would have gone into more depth in the subject with her.
Yep...I should go and don't expect me back for a little bit again...
This is a awkward subject and it's bringing the while relationship thing back up. -_-

*Walks out the door*
About two years ago, I would have agreed.
Now I wish I could go back.

I remember when I was pure and free of sexual taint, but, hey, unless you are celibate like my friend or are asexual, you will fall into something.

If you feel awkward about us talking about this, that's fine. We can go into a chatroom or something. However, I always find it interesting when a group of friends (usually all male) and I are alone in a room or outside together, then everyone starts talking about their sexual lives.
09/24/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Thecommander
There have been failures in the subject though like 50 Shades of Gray and a handbook on certain bondage techniques that has a warning that you could burn your house down (what the hell were they suggesting in there?)

Temperature play, likely. As for the reactions that I'm getting from other people, I think we should switch to a different subject. To something less personal.
I'm gonna leave now...
09/24/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Thecommander
They are people who share your interests and even if the people you are talking to don't, they may be curious about it. A friend doesn't need to share all your interests.

XD Ahahahaha! Oh !@#$, you guys are not the examples I was talking about! I have had friends who didn't give too %^-*s about bringing up sex once in awhile. It is kind of awkward at first when your having a conversation and someone then asks you if you like watching BJ's online. True story.

You want to go into one of the chatrooms Thunder? TheUBDAsylum is available.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/true-story
Edited by Thecommander on 9/24/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Message me the link on DA, and I'll drop by later. For some reason, I can't connect to chatrooms while I'm at school.
I forgot to hit refresh, and my comment was directed around page 1.

Mother of f*ck, what the hell is going on here?
Probably cause people would use it to talk about stuff like that. Any who, I went back in smylez ten words or less RP and made my post. Who wants a turn?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]