Let's Write A Story Together

I have never seen this thread on this forum. A few pop up in general but they usually degrade into something ridiculous. Here are the rules, you may use ten words or less to continue a post above you but you can not go twice in a row. Above all, have fun but try not to go overboard. Hopefully, the trolls won't descend (lol).

I'll start:

In a remote region of space on a desolate rock,

EDIT #1: 9/24/12
Let's see how this goes with stricter rules in my tyrannical attempt to get a semi-cohesive story going. Maybe a half polished gem will come out?
1. 10 word limit per poster
2. Keep the posts strictly within the SC2 realm
3. Illogical posts will be ignored (e.g. Cats kills everyone, everyone suddenly dies, etc.)
4. Please think of the context of the sentence before you post.
=================
Below are the stories we created.
Attempt #1
In a remote region of space on a desolate rock, a creature of twisted intentions roamed. The Creature hated the Terran and tortured any Terran he came across. He had wandered all by himself, ever since the dark ones had taken his wife. Being bored he decided to lure the Terran to the asteroid. Their guns stung its outer shell, but did little else. He then ate them but one escaped. It decided the Terrans were too pitiful to kill quickly and painlessly. But then got hit with a love all potion. And then Terrans implants a machine in its head causing it to kill everything.

One escaped and he told everyone it was a giant Kitten. Testing showed the man was suffering from brain damage. Testing was flawed and the death kitten decided to take over the Terrans. The death kitten flew to Mar Sara. It entered the atmosphere without burning to death but got blown up by the anti kitten cannon just for it to turn into a million Nyan Cats with razor sharp teeth. They then turn everyone on Mar Sara into a Nyan Cat or ripped their head off. Then all get vaporized by the Lorian ship Endgame. All seem hopeless until a light appeared in the sky. But out of the energy of the dead Nyans an Uber kitten the size of a worldship eats the Endgame and excretes it out.

Attempt #2A
War is coming. The stench of death fills the air. I look around, a loaded weapon in my hands. And then everyone died. Then a hybrid spell gone wrong revives everyone again. A midget steps into the fray, holding dual shotguns. "DIE!" But then the Ugly Barnacle kills everyone. Endgame once more vaporizes the villain. A million dwarfs swarm out of holes with pickaxes and everyone dies. But only for it to be a hallucination of Mujesticcc but a random chocolate bar appears and it is eaten by the mighty Heretic

Attempt #2B
War is coming. The stench of death fills the air. I survey the field of battle. I see the man watching everything, and aim at him. I slit the man's throat who had the gun. As I fall, I turn and shoot the stranger in the gut. I find his surprised face humorous. I throw me knife at the other man saying, "F*ck you." I hit the ground, and shoot the man again in the head. The dust settles. Another man appears, holding a rocket launcher. "You fool. I'm no one to trifle with."

And then everyone dies again because the Ugly Barnacle is immortal. Then the nerf hammer appears sending the Barnacle into the abysmal land where its immortality is revoked and its stats are nerfed into oblivion. But it was all a dream and when you all wake up, an Orc and Terran are dancing to Oppa Gangnam style and eating corn dogs excitedly.

I laugh as everyone dies, then go on vacation. Relaxing! A cleric wanders in and casts mass resurrection bringing everyone back to life. Then a Celtic man beats a North American with his own skull while the North American screams about how it doesn't seem physically possible. Another watches and laughs as the Celt beat another to William Wallace appears and cuts off the Celts head.
Edited by smylez on 9/24/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A creature of twisted intentions roamed.
Reply Quote
The Creature hated the Terran.
Reply Quote
And tortured any Terran he came across.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/23/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
He had wandered all by himself, ever since
Reply Quote
The dark ones had taken his wife
Reply Quote
Being bored he decided to lure the Terran to the asteroid.
Reply Quote
Their guns stung its outer shell, but
Reply Quote
Did little else.
Reply Quote
He then ate them but one escaped
Reply Quote
It decided the Terrans were too pitiful to kill quickly and painlessly.

"To hell with yours Mecha. Mine will lead to show peoples more lethal and torturous sides."
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/23/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
But then got hit with a love all potion.
Reply Quote
"...I hate you Zarkun."

And then Terras implants a machine in its head causing it to kill everything.
Reply Quote
One escaped and he told everyone it was a giant Kitten
Reply Quote
smylez, I think this whole thing just degraded...
Reply Quote
You put in a luv potion Zarkie so its not my fault
Reply Quote
Ya, that's SF's fault. Mister "Kill everything in site."
Reply Quote
Well, I hope it was going to be something more cohesive but we are rolling with this setup.

Testing showed the man was suffering from brain damage.
Reply Quote
"We already established it hates Terran and tortures them. And the Terrans shot at him. So what else should I do? Say it smuggled them in hugs?" I shiver at the thought.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]