Need Help. Protoss Bronze

Hey I've been playing for a while. I know the ropes, basic builds and timings, but I've hit a wall in the top 8 of bronze. I know there's something that is holding me back a simple mistake or something that is keeping me form moving up. If there's anybody out there who is a really good Protoss that wants to help a bro out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Macro
Keep making probes and expanding unless you think they're going to be aggressive (keep scouting to find out)
Keep spending your money. Have enough production buildings to do so (but too many is a waste)
Get upgrades
Attack if you see weaknesses
Edited by Apokalipse on 9/22/2012 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just a move to masters.
Reply Quote
Give replays of your games
Reply Quote
I don't want to sound like a douche but you should join TAW! We have some really great master protoss players amidst our SC2 division, that can happily teach and explain anything you need to know, and give you some personal tutoring :D

If you want to, visit taw.net and we'll see you there ^^
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 12:31 AMPosted by sckull
If there's anybody out there who is a really good Protoss that wants to help a bro out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Post replays and a short self analysis of the games and I guarantee people will come out to help you. Right now, you haven't really asked a question that anyone can legitimately answer.

If you don't know how to post replays, I created a post a while back on how to do it. If you use it, please bump/like it so more people can take advantage of it.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6397860412
Reply Quote
I can help you if your willing to chat ingame. Terrex #724. I've also got some friends that are in bronze through plat. We observe eachothers matches and help each other out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]