StarCraft® II

Stuck at initializing

(Locked)

Can someone help me with this problem?
I launch Starcraft 2 and it just gets stuck at "initializing..."
Also this problem occurs with my diablo 3.
Support Forum Agent
Can you do me a favor and try deleting the Battle.net folder where the Launcher tools reside?

Deleting the Launcher Tools
    1. Navigate to Macintosh HD/Users/Shared
    2. Delete the Battle.net folder
    3. Launch the StarCraft Launcher

If you are prompted to enter in your computer admin user name and password, please enter it in.
Edited by Machkhan on 9/23/2012 3:56 PM PDT
I did this, and it went through a fairly long process of recreating the folder I'd just deleted, then it got stuck on initializing again. Is it possible that Battle.net is down? I don't have internet at home right now, I'm in a public wifi, and I was hoping to log in just to authenticate the game so I could get some single player action this weekend.
I'm having the exact same problem. Just started happening a couple days ago. I've looked all over and can't find a solid fix for this. Looks like no Starcraft 2 for a while...
Support Forum Agent
This may seem to relate to map caching, as this is what is it doing during this time.

Have you tried to delete the Battle.net folder and reload to see if it helps?

Clearing your Battle.net Cache
    1. Navigate to Mac HD/Users/Shared/Blizzard/
    2. Move the Battle.net folder to the trash.
    3. Empty the Trash.
    4. Launch Starcraft II

Hi
I have the same problem. I did what you suggested, both options, and still the game does not initialize.
mines doing the same thing right now, usually you just have to wait it off. It can take me up to 3 hours sometimes but it does fix itself.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]