This is Their Story

This RP is a little unique. The year is 5978. The Protoss and the Zerg have been dormant for centuries after the Tribes Confilct, the Epic Wars, and the Damnation Age. Humanity is "In deep crap currently. All factions have collapsed, and resources are thin. This time has been entitled as the Dark Epoch. Very few planets are hospitable, colonies are hard to be sustained, and people live in lives that were previously beyond inhumane, but is now the standard. De-Evolution is an understatement.
One planet, currently un-named is quite small, about 1/4th times larger than the Earthern moon. The planet is home to camps of wild creatures, mutated from various synthetic alements, camps of bandits(humans who want to loot, burn and pillage any form of Utopian society), and 8 people.
These 8 are descendants of great leaders from past times. They have no recognition of their own lives, but understand their current situation they are in. They are the only people capable of leading humanity back to greatness. Or sending them down past Hell.
This. Is their story.
Edited by Korozain on 9/26/2012 8:55 PM PDT
What are the limitations? And application format?
First of all, character sheet format.

Name: (First, [optional nickname or middle name], and last name)
Body build: (light, average, heavy)
Descendant: Family name, who was the leader or person of great signifagance
Description: Not their bio or anything, but appearance, personality, and behaviors.
Skills: what their skills are, (will be developed as story goes.) start with ONE weapon.
Weapon: One starting weapon. (If it's a gun you start with one magazine)

Secondly, this RP is serious, but fun is fun.

I will accept no more than 8. If I start NO late joiners.

I understand that the story may have holes and just ask and I will answer. But this isnt about knowing and then creating. It is about creating as you discover.

This is our story. It isnt told, it is written. And it will happen

As usual I will be a character but also the DM. This is based on realistic survival. The planet is mainly forest/jungle. But the poles are arctic, and it has various deserts. You will start in seperate areas or in a pair (your decision).

Contact me at Korozain@gmail.com For any questions/feedback.
Edited by Korozain on 9/28/2012 1:49 PM PDT
Name: Kain "Korozain" Orin

Build: Light

Descendant: Orin Family, "Korozain" Orin, Shade Gheist Legend

Description: Tall, moderately muscled. Black, short spiked hair. (Uses a natural tree sap for "hairgel") Dark Tan skin, mild facial hair (thin beard around mouth). Wears a thin, durable metal obsidian like armor. Armor is ornate, and a sacred model to the Orin Family. Starts with an obsidian polearm(ornate sword tip much like a Naginata) with a dark metal tip.
Personality wise, he is very distant from other people but once he trusts you, he'll speak to you. He tends to tell jokes alot, mainly very dark sense of humor. Mercy is a lost concept to him.

Skills: Dark Arts, long melee weapons(staffs or spears), Agile.
[Dark Arts is a fighting style used by psionics of the Shade Gheists that normally involves kicks or joint(like elbows and knees) attacks, also allows the fighter to use a dark energy and cast attacks (requires alot of energy and willpower to do.]

I'll be starting in a forest near the Southern Pole
Edited by Korozain on 9/29/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Name: Jared "Slasher" Rios
Body build: Average
Descendant: Rios, Cayl Rios-Lord Knight of Loria
Description: Brown eyes, Scar on left eye and arm, brown hair, thin and muscular, leather armor with mithrite reinforcment and Lorian nanites in blood stream, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields a single edged long sword and VMN-300 Submachine gun
Skills: Weapons master, namely with single edged long swords, marksmen, and hand to hand combatant, quick and agile, not unlike his ancestor.

I would like to start in a mountainous forest area please.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/26/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Accepted. Also change so you starti with a weapon
...Thanks for that. And fixed.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/26/2012 9:39 PM PDT
A bump for epicness.
I'll try to get in an application asap.
Name: Stefan "Hawkeye" Alexander
Body build: average
Descendant: Honor Alexander - High Admiral
Description:
- Appearance; about 6 foot, muscles like a swimmer, eurasian decent with a solid tan, green eyes, longish dark brown hair kept back in a ponytail, some stubble, hunting boots(black), military cargo pants(green camo), tee shirt(white), reenforced leather bracers(brown), armored vest(green camo).
- Personality; suspicious of those he doesn’t know, hard to befriend, trusts friends to watch his back, despises traitors.
- Behaviors; formal with all he doesn’t know, far more open with friends, highly protective of the weak, to betray him is to sign your death warrant.
Skills: well trained in mixed martial arts, near expert marksman, wide array of survival skills.
Weapon: high-powered bolt action hunting rifle w/ retractable 6” bayonet and removable scope. Also has a set of brass knuckles.

Starting in a forest environment please. With someone would be nice.
Edited by Warhawk on 9/27/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Name: Jordan Raksin
Build: Light
Descendent: Raksin, a powerful Field Marshall.
Description:
Appearance: Is about 5' 7" and is almost without muscular build. Is pale white skinned with brown eyes and brown military style haircut. A clean shaven face. He wears camouflage fabric and hard brown leather boots. He wears a kevlar vest just under his shirt.
Personality: Doesn't give sh!t about others. Though other than that he's a happy go lucky.
Behavior: Often wanders into situations where he has to end up running away while randomly firing.
Skills: Is a grand marksman as well as very stealthy.
Weapon: High powered rifle with scope.

Jordan finds himself in a pine tree branch.

Name: Cole Davin
Build: Heavy
Descendent: Kofrin Davin, the biggest human to walk the universe. Earned a place in history simply by being able to kill several Zerg hives by himself.
Description:
Appearance: 6' 10" with tons of muscles. His skin is tanned with brown eyes and bald. He has no facial hair. He wears black muscle shirt with black sweat pants and a kevlar vest.
Personality: Friendly and will do anything for a friend. He is very trusting. He is a complete idiot.
Behavior: He will often accidentally destroy an object. Sometimes of great value.
Skills: Can use anything that he can hold as a weapon.
Weapon: A Flanged Mace. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Maza_de_armas.jpg

"Shall place Cole sometime later."
Edited by ShadowFury on 10/6/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Both are nicely done. I would like to ask for a little less marksmen, maybe something psionic or melee based. Or maybe a heavy person but thats just for future people. Overall very nice,

Warhawk you'll start with Zarkun
And I'm going to need Shadow to edit to start somewhere.
The starting date will be October 1st.
About 9:00 to 10:00 pm. Central time.
I'll be ready.
Too late to join?

Name: McKenzie Huntington
Build: Light, Lithe
Descendent: Max Huntington, infamous Mercenary Leader
Description:
Appearance: Roughly 5' 10" with tanned skin, blue eyes, short red hair. Uses a black light armor with stripes of red around her armor. Doesn't like wear a helmet.
Personality: Realistic person who likes people, and charismatic. Usually well-liked, even to people who don't know her.
Behavior: Enjoys combat, but tries to find a peaceful solutions to stop fights before they start.
Skills: Good with Automatic rifles and psionic abilities that allow her to summon a projection of a creature who fights. This creature lasts for about 8 minutes.
Weapon: Exotic automatic rifle with a bayonet. Has twin serrated knives

Start me in a arctic area
Edited by Jester on 9/29/2012 6:49 PM PDT
You'll start near me.
Also I said one weapon.
Start date was posted.
And for the ability, set an approxomite time limit to prevent overpowerment.
Very good other than the weapon thing.
Edited by Korozain on 9/29/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Making a time limit for an ability......In an RP.......
Edited by Jester on 9/29/2012 1:15 PM PDT
I will join and I do think I'll use a bloodline from one of my previous characters...Let's see there is the Ravius line, the Bloodletter line, the Foreli line I believe is Crewe's last name I believe, whatever the owners line is, still thinking.

Ok found out what the bloodline will be...it's going to be from the owner.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/29/2012 2:00 PM PDT
Load the creation. Pistol with a name and fire out a character.

And I said approxomite. Meaning about how long said affect will last.
Edited by Korozain on 9/29/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Never mind about the bloodline being from the owner on Zealot and Zergling. For it's not a human, but is also not Zerg or Protoss so I have to do some more research.
Again, you are requiring a time limit on something within something where time is usually unmeasured.

I'll put a time limit on it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]