StarCraft® II

Guiz, We Haz to Roleplay Moar

"I hereby decree that a council shall be established. It will be called the Council of Smylez lead by yours truly. Those who have the prestige to sit on my table will be Pupitar, Our Glorious Dictator Zanon, Thecommander the scribe, and shadowfury. My pet roach shall bel KnarledOne who will be sitting on my lap as I lovingly stroke his carapace."
Reply Quote
...REBELLION! *Blows up the Council Chambers.* Hah, try it now.
Reply Quote
And actually I might have been a better choice to be on a council if there ever was one...
Reply Quote
Zarkun

...REBELLION! *Blows up the Council Chambers.* Hah, try it now.

"This chamber is immune to all forms of damage. ALL OF IT!"

09/27/2012 05:28 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And actually I might have been a better choice to be on a council if there ever was one...

"Your opinion does not matter. I make the decisions!"
Reply Quote
I actually am a Scribe...

Perv.
Reply Quote
*Stabs smylez in the face then punts him to the moon, scoring a goal.* I vin!
Reply Quote
I set smylez aflame and take his seat as leader. "From now on you all walk into my closet to await torture in my shadow realm."
Reply Quote
"Your closet? That is very naughty of you shadowfury! Ooh so this is what the other side of the moon looked like!"
Reply Quote
"My closet is a waiting room to my shadow realm. A place of infinite torture."
Reply Quote
"Mhm..."
Reply Quote
I sit on the throne and throw KnarledOne at smylez, crushing him into a new crater on the moon. "Also have your pet. I have better things. Shadow Hounds!" Several black wolves come around the corner, one on either side of the throne.
Reply Quote
*Stab SF and the Shadow hounds in the face and punt them to the moon, scoring more goals.* BOO YAH!
Reply Quote
"Did I forget to mention that all of what I just was fictional? There is no council. Everything that happened was a dream. And now, you are caught right in the middle of it those of you who replied! I am sure your dreams will be delicious."

Everyone who replied wakes up wherever they are completely horrified.
Reply Quote
I grab smylez by the throat and glare into his eyes. His soul is taken from his body and sent to my Shadow Realm. "Die (The following is censored for excessive strong language)."
Reply Quote
"How do you kill something that has no soul?"
Reply Quote
Erase the body, then forget about him. It will be as if you never existed.
Reply Quote
"No, you turn the body into dog food and send it to dogs around the world."
Reply Quote
You're a dog person, aren't you.
Reply Quote
"Yes, yes I am."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]