StarCraft® II

Heart of the Swarm Beta Giveaways

49 more hours to go.

I know I can do it.
Reply Quote
still no beta key for me
Reply Quote
I can't wait for the giveaway to start! I logged over 1,100 hours on Xfire back when I used it, and I can transfer that gaming time over to Raptr, so I have about a 10000% chance of winning one of the keys! ^_^
Reply Quote
Let's hope they give them out for pre-orders like with Wings of Liberty. I'll be preordering the Collector's Edition as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
Got Elite.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Well, I have my preorder receipt, but no beta key. Hopefully they'll send them out soon.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We're pleased to announce that another beta giveaway has just begun. Visit Gamersbook.com to see how you can a Heart of the Swarm beta key or some cool Razer peripherals.

Also, as a reminder to all the those who have reached elite status on Raptr and are participating in their giveaway: At 10:30 a.m. PST you will be able to claim a beta key, but be quick, there are a limited number of keys available!
Reply Quote
Just claimed the raptr key.

Thanks for everything.
Edited by Linkark on 11/15/2012 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks to Bli² and raptr for the key !
I have mine now and for those who wants a beta key there ... hurry : 24 keys left !
Reply Quote
WOOT!! Got one through raptr (which everyone should look into use cause its awesome) Haven't gotten to play it yet cause I'm at work but I"M SO EXCITED :D
Reply Quote
Do you think getting a key with the purchase of a pre order through different retailers is something that could be mentioned here or no? Just wondering :S I know of one but I don't know if blizzard would want me to put it here...
Reply Quote
I just pre-ordered from Amazon, Gamestop, and Blizzard. No BETA access yet.
Reply Quote
Got Gamestop BETA access this morning in an email - cancelling Amazon order and ordering second through Gamespot will post back if they dish out a second key (will be for my son).
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 07:39 PMPosted by DarthBeavis

You fool, if you don't see it in the purchase overview your not getting it. Simple...

The Amazon one expired pretty quick, the Blizzard one never offered a beta, ect...
Good luck waiting!
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 12:22 PMPosted by FloorWax

You fool, if you don't see it in the purchase overview your not getting it. Simple...

The Amazon one expired pretty quick, the Blizzard one never offered a beta, ect...
Good luck waiting!

Got Gamestop BETA access this morning in an email - cancelling Amazon order and ordering second through Gamespot will post back if they dish out a second key (will be for my son).

What are you talking about?
Reply Quote
I bought the game off of Amazon two days ago and got a beta key within an hour of the purchase.
Reply Quote
should have never hopped onto a beta, found out the tempest is useless and the oracle was a pack of lies, cant do nothing but put a slow field down and both are big expensive targets

2 new units to each race (3 if you count MS core) and protoss ones are broken

ignorance is bliss dont want the game now
Reply Quote
the tempest is meant to be a support unit that takes down priority targets from far away. The oracle is also meant to be support with some abilities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]