StarCraft® II

PanKoprulu Academy Part 23

Jake has also dropped out and a few others have as well. Dacder might as well but not sure.
So we do have space for one more pending Drac approval.

IC:

Fine just don't do anything to Dani. You get only a pint and no more.

Shape shifting isn't all its made out to be. After while you start to lose who you really are, least if you hold a form for to long.

"That is a problem that this time line had. Lines were quite long and never moved much."
Edited by LeKroger on 9/26/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Seeing a Terran rotary winged craft with emblems matching those of the police on foot, I assume that it is also hostile to us, and fly towards it. A plasma bolt streaks upwards from somebody on the ground at hits the rotor of the craft, blasting a hole in it. The craft begins to appear highly unstable as a piece of its rotor flies off, but the pilot maintains control and brings the craft into an unsteady hover. Once in range, I project a cone of energy over it, enveloping it in slivery blue light. The cone coalesces over the craft and then dissipates, leaving a translucent silvery film over the hull. The helicopter's rotors freeze, and the craft drops out of the sky, ramming into the side of a tower before skidding to a stop on the top of a small, flat topped building. Despite the fall, the craft is completely unharmed, but still appears to be frozen. I fly back over to the battle to help Novano.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/26/2012 1:59 PM PDT
I see Shade's wound and I shake my head. "I'll just set the nanites to overdrive." Resting my hand on her leg, I initiate overdrive and soon the wound is mostly healed. I then create a flame in my hand, heating the knife. "Hurry." I had holstered my plasma rifle and now had my VMN out, watching for any cops or gang members.
I pressed the knife against the wound to close it up for good. Wincing at the pain I dropped the knife to the ground and I stood up. Limping really bad I leaned against Cayl. "You're going to have to carry me..." Wincing more as I walked.
I support Shade's weight, shifting my armor's color from red to black and engaging the helm. "Just try not to be too obvious once we're back in the open. There's still a sniper team on the roofs."
{Cayl is something wrong?}
I smiled. "Don't worry I have a plan and it might just work. You can always hide your appearance some and they don't have a good ID on me. Let's just pretend that were a young couple and that I'm just leaning on you while we walk." We were following out the alley. "Cayl...don't let this be awkward for you ok?" I put my arm around his waist. "Now let's play our part?"
09/26/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Zarkun
I pull my plasma rifle from it's holster and pop out of the alleyway briefly, firing a shot into the rotter.

It crashes. Four people die. The timeline is changed. The future is ruled by monkeys.

OOC: Really, all you need is to erase their memories. -.-
09/26/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Thecommander
I pull my plasma rifle from it's holster and pop out of the alleyway briefly, firing a shot into the rotter.

It crashes. Four people die. The timeline is changed. The future is ruled by monkeys.

OOC: Really, all you need is to erase their memories. -.-
I put it in stasis. It's invulnerable when like that, so the crash does nothing except making it crash.
09/26/2012 01:16 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
The helicopter blade came right off.

Don't do that right now. I'm busy. Let me catch up before you start screwing with my characters and vehicles. (Madness by Krinkles has me pissed right now.)
{Shade got clipped by the helicopter blade when I shot the thing down. I think Ceas caught it though, so no one's hurt.} I deactivate the nanites and my armor vanishes. I'm still wearing the boots, but now in attire more fitting for a couple. "We're almost there, so hang on."
09/26/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
The craft begins to appear highly unstable as a piece of its rotor flies off, but the pilot maintains control and brings the craft into an unsteady hover, remaining airborne and firing at Cayl below.

It has no guns. It's a medical helicopter. -.-
{I'll wait for you outside the theater.}

"I'll be right back Jess."

I step out and head towards the entrance to the theater and wait for Cayl and Shade.
And STL 1 is bleeding to death. The helicopter needed to pick him up. I just went and threw tape at my wall, took my medicine, and ranted. I'm going to need a minute.
Cayl and I were starting to approach the theater where Flint was waiting for us. "And Cayl...if any one stops us we have to play the part of lovers no matter how awkward it is ok?"
I sigh. "Long as Zaros doesn't find out. He's already mad at me for punching you."
The craft begins to appear highly unstable as a piece of its rotor flies off, but the pilot maintains control and brings the craft into an unsteady hover, remaining airborne and firing at Cayl below.

It has no guns. It's a medical helicopter. -.-
Zarkun mentioned snipers in a helicopter...?

{Umbra, I got a couple more snipers in a helicopter who need a memory redo.}
Edited by Owlfeathers on 9/26/2012 1:50 PM PDT
"Yeah...well you know what? He can forget about it and he's lucky if we weren't caught because of this. And if anything I'll go talk to him if he sees us." Some officers were patrolling the neighborhood and they pulled over. One of them rolled down a window.

OOC: TC your turn...
They're being medivaced Owl.
I see Cayl and Shade walking to the theater. I wave at them hoping that they notice me. I knew they might not recognize me due to my new disguise.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]