StarCraft® II

PanKoprulu Academy Part 23

09/26/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
They're being medivaced Owl.
Oh. I'll edit out the part about them shooting.
I spot a man waving at us and approach, assuming it to be Flint. Once we reach him though, I decide to make sure it's him. "What planet am I from?"
"Loria, your name is Cayl and this is Shade."

"I know the change in facial appearance and hair color might have been much but I wanted to make sure that if someone was looking for me they couldn't find me."

"Lets get you two inside. Should be able to tend to that injury better inside."
God damn you...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/26/2012 2:02 PM PDT
09/26/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Zarkun mentioned snipers in a helicopter...?

They're unconscious and bleeding to death from gunshot wounds.
Noticing that the police were watching and overhearing things I decided to take a risk. I was worried Cayl might blow our cover.So I grabbed him and I embraced a kiss on him. I'm sorry but this is so they aren't as suspicious. "I'm sorry about that...but my fiance here loves sci-fi."
"Jeez you two love birds." I stick my tongue out at them.
"Come on lets get inside." I start to head back inside.
I almost pull away, then realize she's right. <A little warning would be nice.> I break away and smile. "She's right. Sorry." I follow Flint inside, mentally reminding myself to keep Zaros from finding out.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/26/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Offline for a while; homework.
I squeeze my arm tighter around his waist until we reached inside and I loosened up some. With some people still around that I didn't know I talked in code. "I'm sorry honey...but I thought you loved me to so that's why I embraced you." I winked at him.

Raven was sitting on a lounge couch. "Crazy day..."
"So you two what movie you want to watch. Some of our other friends are in kine for Hotel Transylvania."
I ask Shade and Cayl.
I nod. "I understand." I look at Flint as we walk. "Sounds good to me. Babe?" I look at Shade.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/26/2012 2:27 PM PDT
I nod my head. "Yes honey. So shall we meet the rest of our friends?"
"I'll lead the way."
I walk to the others. I see Jess and them still in line.
I spot Jess and sigh. We'd be out of the woods soon. "There they are. Glad to see no one got hurt with that ruckus outside."
Yeah I did get shot though. Bullet still might be in me not sure. Good to be able heal faster than normal people.

"So I guess this looks like a good movie."
Edited by LeKroger on 9/26/2012 2:42 PM PDT
09/26/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

One more compromise. It crashes on the roof with Seal Team Leader 1 and the medic can get to him when though the helicopter is in stasis.

09/26/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
and then 20 seconds later everything would unfreeze, the rotor would be destroyed from spinning on concrete, and then everyone could get out including the medic.

OOC: It lands flat.

IC: The helicopter loses attitude as the rotor is hit. The pilot tries to bring it down to the roof, so they won't pick up speed in a longer fall, but something happens to the copter and the pilot is soon unable to control it. The copter hits the roof hard, but the occupants are uninjured. Twenty seconds later the medic, seeing the team leader, jumps out of the copter and goes to his aid.

STL 1: "Took you long enough."

EDIT: FIXED!
Edited by Thecommander on 9/26/2012 3:12 PM PDT
I nod. "It does. I always enjoy animated movies."
"...Just give me a god damn recap on what happened on this thread."
09/26/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Thecommander

One more compromise. It crashes on the roof with Seal Team Leader 1 and the medic can get to him when though the helicopter is in stasis.

IC: The helicopter loses attitude as the rotor is hit. The pilot tries to bring it down to the roof, so they won't pick up speed in a longer fall, but something happens to the copter and the pilot is soon unable to control it. The copter hits the roof hard, but the occupants are uninjured. All systems in the helicopter are jammed as it is in stasis. The medic, seeing the team leader and oblivious to the pilot's problems, jumps out of the copter and goes to his aid.

STL 1: "Took you long enough."
That's not quite how stasis works, the helicopter and everything in it are frozen entirely for... 20 seconds, was it? So basically it would hit the roof and take no damage, and then 20 seconds later everything would unfreeze, the rotor would be destroyed from spinning on concrete, and then everyone could get out including the medic.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]